How to enhance eye color?

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
My only good attributes are that I gotta decent physique and I got blue eyes so I'm trying to make the most of them both.
Screenshot 20220605 074246 PicCollage
My current plan is 6x per week PPL but I'm not sure where to start with eye color. I think I've seen some mention of drugs for it but it may be bullshit. Is there any way to enhance eye color?

20220608 111945

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Xangsane, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Eyecos, keratopigmentation w/ low intensity (FDA approved), and/or brightocular.

Kerato is blackpilled af:

It is not precisely known why bright eyes make hearts pound and catapult actors and models to stardom. Theories from evolutionary psychologists say that light-eyed women in Palaeolithic societies had a better chance of standing out in the crowd, while others point to pupil dilation -- a signifier of attraction -- is easier to see in lighter eyes.

For the majority of the world’s population -- an estimated 80% -- those elusive movie star eyes can usually only be obtained with the aid of colored contact lenses.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My only good attributes are that I gotta decent physique and I got blue eyes so I'm trying to make the most of them both.
View attachment 1725478 My current plan is 6x per week PPL but I'm not sure where to start with eye color. I think I've seen some mention of drugs for it but it may be bullshit. Is there any way to enhance eye color?

View attachment 1725475
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
Your eye colour is already good.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1725478 My current plan is 6x per week PPL but I'm not sure where to start with eye color. I think I've seen some mention of drugs for it but it may be bullshit. Is there any way to enhance eye color?

View attachment 1725475
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
Bro you have hollow cheeks on the left get to 11-12% body fat ASAP

Also what mountain nationality are you

Eyecos, keratopigmentation w/ low intensity (FDA approved), and/or brightocular.

NEVER BRIGHT OCULAR
and if you have colored eyes already keratopigmentation will look like shit its only good if you have t50 so u cant see the original color, t50 will just blend in with the iris

get eyecos or a lazer type to only enhance and lighten it do not ruin the natural beauty of your iris

lookin good bro but dont forget we are still arch enemies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reputation and Gaygymmaxx
Bro you have hollow cheeks on the left get to 11-12% body fat ASAP

Also what mountain nationality are you
i cant cut in puberty bro ill stunt my growth, atleast ill keep bulking until summer ends so i can be chatlet senior year

thank you brother ill look into this, any good guides for keratopigmentation?

i cant cut in puberty bro ill stunt my growth, atleast ill keep bulking until summer ends so i can be chatlet senior year
Do one week OMAD and fast on weekend and see how it goes

left pic hard af.