How To Enhance Shoulders and Hide Hip&Waist

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I will be on a formal party soon, i'm trying to choose best outfit for that. I want a black / navy blue pants with a cream/white shirt on it. I'm muscular with 22inch bideltoid BUT i'm kinda fat too. So i need to enhance my shoulders while hide my hips.

for hiding my fatty
Supporter2
Supporter

outfit ideas :

Cf557e43521bedd3e8e2bcf991b58c0d
F9896cd7dd8c2d23e5177a2386665c74
1e84928d4c8e61528062dbde7f51b907

what do you guys think ?

@eduardkoopman @RealSurgerymax @CupOfCoffee @MarkCorrigan @Preston @Mongrelcel @MoeZart @stewiegriffin @LondonVillie @Lorsss @Baldingman1998 @Danish_Retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
would you wear these clothes on a daily basis?

@Deusmaximus @Germania @Win200

ii like the first outfit the most but those undone buttons are douchy as fuck, i would button them up, waer a tie and finish it off with a blazer

All looks good imo.

Ig your belly popps out to much.
Consider singlet to hide it

All looks good imo.

Ig your belly popps out to much.
Consider singlet to hide it
so no tips on combination, color or any kind of hiding techniques for fatty parts etc ?

so no tips on combination, color or any kind of hiding techniques for fatty parts etc ?
shape under wear.
And singlet, bodywarmer

But honestly.
Fuck being fat. Need to lose that stuff.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lars, Baldingman1998 and randomvanish
shape under wear.
And singlet.

But honestly.
Fuck being fat. Need to lose that stuff.
i fell into bulking meme, i'm muscular but fat too. it will be gone in 3 months at worst.

i fell into bulking meme, i'm muscular but fat too. it will be gone in 3 months at worst.
good job.
bulking is okay, since temporairy.
you just gotta deal, with living like a bloathed bloathcel for a couple of months.

all one can do is shape under wear, and hiding it with clothes a bit. like spencer/singlets, bodywarmer.
long stripes, no horizontal stripes, etc..
black-ish colors

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I will be on a formal party soon, i'm trying to choose best outfit for that. I want a black / navy blue pants with a cream/white shirt on it. I'm muscular with 22inch bideltoid BUT i'm kinda fat too. So i need to enhance my shoulders while hide my hips.

for hiding my fatty
View attachment 1294617View attachment 1294618

outfit ideas :

View attachment 1294619View attachment 1294620View attachment 1294621

what do you guys think ?

@eduardkoopman @RealSurgerymax @CupOfCoffee @MarkCorrigan @Preston @Mongrelcel @MoeZart @stewiegriffin @LondonVillie @Lorsss @Baldingman1998 @Danish_Retard
buy this

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman and randomvanish
how much did you go into surplus? i am gonna start bulking today and i am tbh scared too gain too much , i am aiming for eating like 3000

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
how much did you go into surplus? i am gonna start bulking today and i am tbh scared too gain too much , i am aiming for eating like 3000
i was eating like an american retard so i didn't even count calories. all i know i was getting like 200 gr of protein.

• +1
Reactions: Lars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back