How to enjoy good food while leanmaxing

Deleted member 15086

Deleted member 15086

Iron
Just chew food then spit it out, you get the taste and satisfaction but gain no calories. You are retarded if you dont do this. It does not work well with all food (some will taste terrible whiel spitting like biscuits and probably other stuff) but does work well with chocolate because it does not taste gross being spit out since it is just melted. and if you are concerned that it will leave you insatified the solution is just to spit most of it but eat small amount at the end or to eat something else (personally i eat cucumber after spitmaxxing whit cheese)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Celexawer, Yerico7 and 7 others
as soon as food touches your mouth you already ingest 25-50% of the calories from your tongue,salivia and the chewing

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 756
also that is like foids with eating disorders. Kinda cringe

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Tang0MyMang00
Just do a cheat day once every week or every two weeks where you go fucking nuts on the calories. You can balance it out with a day of (semi-) fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's, Tang0MyMang00 and Danish_Retard
#1 tip for making healthy food taste good

add salt

holy fuck the amount of people who go through life never salting their food is astounding

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7725
i
also that is like foids with eating disorders. Kinda cringe
it is not an eating disorder, i eat enough food from other sources this is just rational thinking unless you are right about it still giving callories

i

it is not an eating disorder, i eat enough food from other sources this is just rational thinking unless you are right about it still giving callories
its literally recognised as eating disorder

they are talking about people who spit out everything, not people like me (only spitting some high calories snacks even when i am eating dinner and lunch and breakfast

they are talking about people who spit out everything, not people like me (only spitting some high calories snacks even when i am eating dinner and lunch and breakfast
its still pointless look at my first reply

Yeah, it's just super weird behavior. You'll also burn through so much willpower forcing yourself not to swallow ( @Rupert is probably used to swallowing big loads, so it'd be extra hard for him)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 13994
You will still have the craving and hunger

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Carnivore
Yeah, it's just super weird behavior. You'll also burn through so much willpower forcing yourself not to swallow ( @Rupert is probably used to swallowing big loads, so it'd be extra hard for him)
if you try it you will see its easy to do
You will still have the craving and hunger
this is just for having taste

if you try it you will see its easy to do

this is just for having taste
Well if it works for you, keep doing it. But as someone above already said, you will absorb some of the calories, the longer you keep the food in your mouth, the more you absorb. I think (could be wrong tho) mostly glucose/sugar will be absorbed in the mouth. Simple sugars basically go straight into your blood stream and starches like white bread get enzymated pretty quickly into glucose by amylase which then can be absorbed too.

Well if it works for you, keep doing it. But as someone above already said, you will absorb some of the calories, the longer you keep the food in your mouth, the more you absorb. I think (could be wrong tho) mostly glucose/sugar will be absorbed in the mouth. Simple sugars basically go straight into your blood stream and starches like white bread get enzymated pretty quickly into glucose by amylase which then can be absorbed too.
if that is true my whole theory is debunked.. i will look into it now

Just chew food then spit it out, you get the taste and satisfaction but gain no calories. You are retarded if you dont do this. It does not work well with all food (some will taste terrible whiel spitting like biscuits and probably other stuff) but does work well with chocolate because it does not taste gross being spit out since it is just melted. and if you are concerned that it will leave you insatified the solution is just to spit most of it but eat small amount at the end or to eat something else (personally i eat cucumber after spitmaxxing whit cheese)
UPDATE: THIS DOES NOT WORK IT IS CALLED BULIMIA IT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE MORE ACID DUE TO IT BEING PREPARED WHEN YOU ARE CHEWING BUT NOT BEING USED TO DISSOLVE FOOD DO NOT TRY THIS IT DID NOT HAPPEN FOR ME BECAUSE I ONLY DID IT FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IF YOU DO THIS FOR A LONG TIME IT WILL GET TOO MUCH AND YOU WILL START TO VOMIT IT WILL CASUE YOU TO HAVE BAD ACID REFLUX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DONT TRY IT

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 12669
I WANT TO DELETE OR EDIT MY POST SO I DO NOT GIVE SOME INNOCENT LOOKSMAXXER BULIMIA

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
UPDATE: THIS DOES NOT WORK IT IS CALLED BULIMIA IT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE MORE ACID DUE TO IT BEING PREPARED WHEN YOU ARE CHEWING BUT NOT BEING USED TO DISSOLVE FOOD DO NOT TRY THIS IT DID NOT HAPPEN FOR ME BECAUSE I ONLY DID IT FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IF YOU DO THIS FOR A LONG TIME IT WILL GET TOO MUCH AND YOU WILL START TO VOMIT IT WILL CASUE YOU TO HAVE BAD ACID REFLUX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DONT TRY IT
I don't think what you're describing is bulimia. It might be a by-product of bulimia but bulimia is per definition an eating disorder, not a physiological process.

I don't think what you're describing is bulimia. It might be a by-product of bulimia but bulimia is per definition an eating disorder, not a physiological process.
you are right, it is just doing similar actions. i do not have compulsion or mental problem.. however i just read a quora post and typed that in fear.. it doesnt make sense to me thinking back, logically i would think gum chewers will also have this effect if it is true and they do not, however most medical websites are telling me it does have bad effects on stomach acid and that you will absorb calories so i will stop doing it.. however it isnt bulimia it is just related (many bulimoids do this)

add salt

holy fuck the amount of people who go through life never salting their food is astounding
Salt, oil, and lemon dressing lets me eat anything.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Elvisandreaa
you are right, it is just doing similar actions. i do not have compulsion or mental problem.. however i just read a quora post and typed that in fear.. it doesnt make sense to me thinking back, logically i would think gum chewers will also have this effect if it is true and they do not, however most medical websites are telling me it does have bad effects on stomach acid and that you will absorb calories so i will stop doing it.. however it isnt bulimia it is just related (many bulimoids do this)
Yes, increased stomach acid is actually not really that bad in most cases, a lot of people don't produce enough of it. It helps digest food properly and more quickly. It'd make sense for the body to up regulate stomach acid production if it senses more food coming in (signaled via your brain that gets the signal of tasty high calorically dense from from your tastebuds), especially in the presence of a calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086
aesthetics vs pleasure

just choose 1

add salt

Just be bloated theory

Greycel advice, take it with a grain of salt.

Sounds horrible. The actual pleasure comes from eating the food, not just having it in your mouth, that's like blue balling yourself.

Just be bloated theory

Salt doesn't bloat you as long as you make sure you get enough potassium.

Pretty sure this is what foids do

Theres no point in doing this as you don't get the full taste. Just eat the food and stick two fingers down your mouth so that alll the food comes back and you dont absorb calories

Pretty sure this is what foids do
Nah. They just use their finger.

Theres no point in doing this as you don't get the full taste. Just eat the food and stick two fingers down your mouth so that alll the food comes back and you dont absorb calories

I actually tried doing that after a big binge once. I couldn't make myself throw up :feelswhy:

no, the feeling of vomiting is awful and yes you can get full taste (but you still absorb calories and can have stomach problems)...

you may eat all the lupin beans or soy beans you want and lose weight.
It's the most efficient food in suppressing one's appetite

• Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest