How to enjoy pool party while being unattractive ?

obhmwtsg

obhmwtsg

In the Pre-Going-Insane-Phase
So,

i dont know why, but for some odd reason im befriended with many chads/chadlites, guys who get girls nonstop, one of them is also my roommate, its suifuel yeah.
(just today he told me how a girl asked him to become her new roomate bec she was looking for one, imagine this ever happening to you lmao)
anyways,

i got invited by my other chad friend (i swear 99% eye area harmony, its insane) to a pool party.
how do i know him, well we study together, CS.
So, im the type of guy who always ditches at the last moment, i dont go to clubs or any kind of parties, my friends do get mad about it sometimes (jfl)
No im not autistic, i can talk like a normal human, yes im shy af, yes im a virgin (obv.)

THE PROBLEM:
my specs:
ethnic
1/10 eye area
5'7

where do i live:
northern germany

is it over? yes

So i dont want to lose all of my friends just bec im too shy to go anywhere but i also dont want to get humiliated or looked at with disguise bec of my physical appearance,
i hate the taste of alcohol btw, so getting drunk isnt gonna be a option most likely.

im asking for advice on how to manage this without going home feeling like a absolute loser.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Good_Little_Goy, stuckneworleans and 5 others
Alcohol/anything that lowers inhibition
There are so many subhumans at parties so no one will care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, stuckneworleans, AlphaDude and 20 others
Go ER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rolloftape, Deleted member 6191, Hades and 8 others
fucking autist asking ''how to enjoy pool party'' while my dream is to get invited

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139, Deleted member 4563, AlphaDude and 14 others
stand in the pool with your ass to the water jet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 616, godirl and 14 others
wear a mask and drink alcohol, high inhib if you don't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and JizzFarmer
Be the guy who brings the weed and they'll love you for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SPFromNY914, jake_okok and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, AlphaDude, Mongrelcel and 5 others
i feel like people do care and judge the fuck out of you, especially if u are a "stranger"

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
they love u if u are chat, if pajeet brings weed no one cares
You wouldn't imagine what girls can do for some weed or drugs of any sort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joodz, Deleted member 6403 and JizzFarmer
spend all the time playing how much time u can hold breath underwater so they see your face the least time possible tbh

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 2733, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Fuck this shit, you sound like a very good guy.

So,

i dont know why, but for some odd reason im befriended with many chads/chadlites, guys who get girls nonstop, one of them is also my roommate, its suifuel yeah.
(just today he told me how a girl asked him to become her new roomate bec she was looking for one, imagine this ever happening to you lmao)
anyways,

i got invited by my other chad friend (i swear 99% eye area harmony, its insane) to a pool party.
So, im the type of guy who always ditches at the last moment, i dont go to clubs or any kind of parties, my friends do get mad about it sometimes (jfl)
No im not autistic, i can talk like a normal human, yes im shy af, yes im a virgin (obv.)

THE PROBLEM:
my specs:
ethnic
1/10 eye area
5'7

where do i live:
northern germany

is it over? yes

So i dont want to lose all of my friends just bec im too shy to go anywhere but i also dont want to get humiliated or looked at with disguise bec of my physical appearance,
i hate the taste of alcohol btw, so getting drunk isnt gonna be a option most likely.

im asking for advice on how to manage this without going home feeling like a absolute loser.

Unless you're morbidly fat you'll be fine. Are you curry or Arab? Trim any excessive hair if you have any, like ear hair, nose hair, pubic hair, etc. When that hair gets wet it looks awful.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Unless you're morbidly fat you'll be fine. Are you curry or Arab? Trim any excessive hair if you have any, like ear hair, nose hair, pubic hair, etc. When that hair gets wet it looks awful.
im not gonna go into the pool lmaooooo
yes im ethnic tho

Don’t go then

Knew a 5'5" arab dude in Germany with a 6' Stacy as his roommate and he was chadlite.

He still got to ascend. And then even hid in her bed and room for weeks after he got kicked out.

• Love it
Reactions: s3-s3
I'd recommend debloating & fasting the days leading up to it.

over if you can't. Take vodka shots since they don't give you a gut.

Du lebst in Nord-Deutschland und bist 5 ft 7
E80F1A35 6431 4315 8CCD FBC9FF84CD0D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Don't go. You aren't worthy yet.

Alcohol is not the only slayer drug. Phenibut, xanax, amphetamines, weed if you hate your braincells, ect.

You need to take alot of showers, and then get a haircut. Nah but for real just be confident bro!

jsut go and try to be social jsut dont go trying to slay bruh and youll be good. just chill

Knew a 5'5" arab dude in Germany with a 6' Stacy as his roommate and he was chadlite.

He still got to ascend. And then even hid in her bed and room for weeks after he got kicked out.

Jesus that's sad

So,

anyways,

THE PROBLEM:
my specs:
ethnic
1/10 eye area
5'7

where do i live:
northern germany

is it over? yes

fuck im sorry fellowtruecel

pool party only if you have a lean body

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I couldn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
True that there are always subhumand at partys

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1680
Do shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: Maxout
Fuck dude, sounds like a tough situation to be in, best advice I can give is to show up fashionmaxxed w sunglasses to fraud eye area and bring a really good vibe. Pull it off and people will like you

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
You worry too much, you have chad friends, drink a shitload of alcohol and have fun. You might get lucky if some drunk girl jumps on you.

Complete meme. Im always the one (usually only one) who does, but literally no one ever gives a fuck. Some people even view me more negatively because of it.
can u eleborate?

I hope you have atleast good phisique.
Drink some Vodka or Rakia before you go.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dionysus, CursedOne and Deleted member 2968
I am sorry bro.World is a brutal place for some people
100% man, the cruel part is, attractive people think they are so good with the other gender bec of game and personality lmao, its so sad man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2968
100% man, the cruel part is, attractive people think they are so good with the other gender bec of game and personality lmao, its so sad man
Indeed bro.I know how it feels.I am 3 PSL my experience with females is unexistant.

can u eleborate?

In what way? Just replying to all the people saying that bringing drugs will boost your value tremendously somwhow that its not true. You need to be in the right circle first, then you need to be somewhat valued (otherwise people will just use you and respect even less) etc.

But these days i dont even go out anymore, or talk to people, I just rot in my room

In what way? Just replying to all the people saying that bringing drugs will boost your value tremendously somwhow that its not true. You need to be in the right circle first, then you need to be somewhat valued (otherwise people will just use you and respect even less) etc.

But these days i dont even go out anymore, or talk to people, I just rot in my room
i am "kinda" respected, like no one bullies me or anything, but im also not popular.

spar dir 35.000€, geh in die türkei und mach beinverlängerung. Dann kommst du wenigstens auf 180cm und wirst halbwegs respektiert.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110
spar dir 35.000€, geh in die türkei und mach beinverlängerung. Dann kommst du wenigstens auf 180cm und wirst halbwegs respektiert.
selbst wenn alles gut geht passen die restlichen körperteile nicht mehr dazu
Also die meisten 170cm Männlein haben kurze und dünne Knochen
2 Jahre Therapie sind jetzt auch nicht so nice