How to escalate during date?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
Going on a date with a girl that approached me at a festival complimenting my dancing.

Give me pointers on when and how to escalate to a kiss innit. My plan was on going to the park, but I'm more asking on ways to break touch barriers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SoberAndRetarded and PointOfNoReturn
Also, how do you guys hold hand on the first date? Isn't that shit for when you are already dating her?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
If you want an escalation then you should be doing something that involves Alcohol (going to a bar, clubbing, etc)

Alcohol lowers both your and her inhibitions and makes it far easier and smoother to escalate. Don’t be too touchy, just be close to her and it’ll naturally take place if it’s supposed to.

Don’t expect to do much, if anything, on a regular first date. It often takes multiple.

If you want an escalation then you should be doing something that involves Alcohol (going to a bar, clubbing, etc)

This lowers both your inhibitions and makes it far easier and smoother to escalate.

Don’t expect to do much, if anything, on a regular first date. It often takes multiple.
I know a lot of it is situational, but would going to the park and trying to escalate on a bench or something be too much? I think that being passive is not good too.

Start rubbing one quick in front of her

Or

Send her this on whatsapp

In Minecraft btw

Step 1: be chad
Step 2: be 6'3 or more
Step 3: be at least semi-NT
If you successfully completed those 3 steps then youre good to escalate things if not just give up

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Sodoku and ivan.kuk
Can barelly get a serious answer from you guys wtf

Get dinner somewhere, should last about an 60-90 minutes at dinner, then go for a walk outside, just grab her hand at some point soon into the walk (preferably not like right when you start walking, maybe a few minutes in) find a bench or spot to sit, make sure you put your arm around her, and after talking for a bit just kiss her.

She’s already on a date with you so she likes your appearance somewhat.

You really just have to kiss her. i don’t like to go in slow for the first kiss personally i make it quick and painless, not too fast head movement just lean over to her and kiss her.

If you miss your chance on the bench just walk her to her car, put your arms around her waist when your hugging her goodbye and give her a kiss goodnight. Don’t think too much about it, it’s just a kiss

• +1
Reactions: iblamemilo and ivan.kuk
Get dinner somewhere, should last about an 60-90 minutes at dinner, then go for a walk outside, just grab her hand at some point soon into the walk (preferably not like right when you start walking, maybe a few minutes in) find a bench or spot to sit, make sure you put your arm around her, and after talking for a bit just kiss her.

You really just have to kiss her. i don’t like to go in slow for the first kiss personally i make it quick and painless, not too fast head movement just lean over to her and kiss her.

If you miss your chance on the bench just walk her to her car, put your arms around her waist when your hugging her goodbye and give her a kiss goodnight. Don’t think too much about it, it’s just a kiss
Sounds good. Thanks for the insight bro.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded

Any other general date tips to keep in mind?

if she's attracted to you, you can do anything and she will kiss you it's that simply

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, SoberAndRetarded and ivan.kuk
Sounds good. Thanks for the insight bro.
Any other general date tips to keep in mind?

no problem these are just how my good first dates go usually. But tbh there are no rules really you can do whatever you want (grab their hand in the fucking restaurant if you want, if she likes you it’s impossible to fuck it up by showing affection).

This applies to texting too. You can double text and even triple text, if she likes you she won’t give a fuck and it’ll actually make her happy.

And don’t take it personally if she doesn’t like you, I’ve been on dates with women way below my league and they didnt like me. Just get your practice in and if she reciprocates then great but either way you win.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
if she's attracted to you, you can do anything and she will kiss you it's that simply
true if a girls attracted to you , she will let almost everything slide even if you do stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: iblamemilo
no problem these are just how my good first dates go usually. But tbh there are no rules really you can do whatever you want (grab their hand in the fucking restaurant if you want, if she likes you it’s impossible to fuck it up by showing affection).

This applies to texting too. You can double text and even triple text, if she likes you she won’t give a fuck and it’ll actually make her happy.

And don’t take it personally if she doesn’t like you, I’ve been on dates with women way below my league and they didnt like me. Just get your practice in and if she reciprocates then great but either way you win.
sound logic
true if a girls attracted to you , she will let almost everything slide even if you do stupid shit

Going on the date in a couple of hours guys, gonna report back

update guys, the date was cool the first half, i tried to escalate with the hand holding but it didnt go over that well, but she was still very receptive. My fucking social batery ran out by then and i turned autistic. she was great about it tho.

you were right that they will tolerate a lot if they like you.

We walked in the park but I couldn't make it work seeing as she broke the hand holding after 5 seks, but not in a way that she was like wtf. she said this will come later. i think this is an american thing where you hold hands on the first fucking date. i got played on this by you guys fml, but its chill.

I'm guessing what type of rizz would have taken to make out with her.

She looks still very interested since we talked about sexual stuff together.

:feelswhy:

update guys, the date was cool the first half, i tried to escalate with the hand holding but it didnt go over that well, but she was still very receptive. My fucking social batery ran out by then and i turned autistic. she was great about it tho.

you were right that they will tolerate a lot if they like you.

We walked in the park but I couldn't make it work seeing as she broke the hand holding after 5 seks, but not in a way that she was like wtf. she said this will come later. i think this is an american thing where you hold hands on the first fucking date. i got played on this by you guys fml, but its chill.

I'm guessing what type of rizz would have taken to make out with her.

She looks still very interested since we talked about sexual stuff together.

:feelswhy:
damn you talked about sex and she wouldn’t hold your hand? That’s wild, what was she saying? If she brought up sex talk that’s a great sign

I am American so maybe it’s an American thing, but I just held hands with a Korean chick last week on a first coffee date and you could tell she was shy but I was confident about it so it worked. all that matters is that you tried and you weren’t a BITCH, she will remember this in a positive light. She got to play shy and you as the man did the chasing.

As far as making out, that depends on the chick. 99% of chicks who like you will let you kiss her. A smaller amount will make out on a first date it just depends how shy she is.

I went on a date with a truly traditional catholic chick 2 weeks ago and I kissed her and she said “I’ve never just been kissed before, usually they’ll ask. But that’s ok I like dominant men”. Like bro I’m not dominant (I’m getting there tho). I texted her that it wouldn’t work (she was too autistic for me) and she said “in the future you shouldn’t kiss on a first date”. She loved it tho bro, texting me all night and next day.

You weren’t a bitch, next step is to keep escalating and make sure that when she breaks hand contact or stops making out DO NOT take it hard at all, let roll off you like water and she’ll get more comfortable around you.

damn you talked about sex and she wouldn’t hold your hand? That’s wild, what was she saying? If she brought up sex talk that’s a great sign

I am American so maybe it’s an American thing, but I just held hands with a Korean chick last week on a first coffee date and you could tell she was shy but I was confident about it so it worked. all that matters is that you tried and you weren’t a BITCH, she will remember this in a positive light. She got to play shy and you as the man did the chasing.

As far as making out, that depends on the chick. 99% of chicks who like you will let you kiss her. A smaller amount will make out on a first date it just depends how shy she is.

I went on a date with a truly traditional catholic chick 2 weeks ago and I kissed her and she said “I’ve never just been kissed before, usually they’ll ask. But that’s ok I like dominant men”. Like bro I’m not dominant (I’m getting there tho). I texted her that it wouldn’t work (she was too autistic for me) and she said “in the future you shouldn’t kiss on a first date”. She loved it tho bro, texting me all night and next day.

You weren’t a bitch, next step is to keep escalating and make sure that when she breaks hand contact or stops making out DO NOT take it hard at all, let roll off you like water and she’ll get more comfortable around you.
Yeah man, it's weird. I wasn't as smooth as I wanted to be, but I felt weird telling her to sit down on a bench after her not keeping the hand contact. At that point my social fluidity was gone. I need some type of stimulant for longer dates. I just cant keep up the pace jfl

I made a insluting gypsy joke right in the earshot of a gypsy and I thought I would have to fight him, but suprisingly he didn't say anything. JFL. I honestly didn't see him.

I told o her I would fight the dude if it came down to it, and I think she liked it.

I said some pretty retarded autistic stuff as well about not being a rapist (what the actual zherka fuck) and she was still chill ig.

She could still ghost me tho, but from my autistic opinion I think she is still very interested.

We talked about our kinks and how I would be able to indulge in them later on with her

But when it comes to actually me trying to eacalate she doesn't go along that far

When she approached me 2 weeks ago, i tried kissing her since we were at a festival, but she still evaded the kiss, but was very warm when talking.

I think my game is still somewhat dogshit, and I need to practice more.

Thanks for the tips bro

I was thinking of inviting her to my place for a cooking date next week but I'm not sure with the current situation at hand.

I think she wants a ltr and doesnt want to give herself easily.

I guess this is where game comes in. For refference she is 18.

• +1
And she isn't really shy, but I think she just doesn't want to do anything like that on the first date. It's weird because I don't think she is using me for attention since she approached me and is very verbally receptive, but its weird.

• +1

in any case ty bro, less keep moving forward

• +1
Hold her hand and kiss her from the beginning. A girl asked me out when I was leaving the gym and we set up a date that same day. When I met her later we walked for a bit, then I picked a random flower for her, gave it to her, and pulled her close to start kissing her

Hold her hand and kiss her from the beginning. A girl asked me out when I was leaving the gym and we set up a date that same day. When I met her later we walked for a bit, then I picked a random flower for her, gave it to her, and pulled her close to start kissing her
Very nice. Was this daytime? Idk, with another girl it was really straightforward. Btw I went to the date and wrote above how it went.

Have you had cases where a girl rejects your escalations?
Yes but this was in 2010. I wasn't looksmaxxed and was listening to PUA grifters. Shortly a few days after I discovered puahate

So now you have 100% success rate? :forcedsmile: Stats?
Yeah pretty much. A lot of it has to do with simply "reading the room" and knowing whether the girl likes your vibe or not. The girls I tried to make out with back then weren't even really open to my physicality. What do you mean by stats?

Yeah pretty much. A lot of it has to do with simply "reading the room" and knowing whether the girl likes your vibe or not. The girls I tried to make out with back then weren't even really open to my physicality. What do you mean by stats?
physical stats, height, weight, age, face rating...

dnrd, i'm on the toilet literally shitting on your thread right now

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
We talked about our kinks and how I would be able to indulge in them later on with her
Did you just ask her what she’s into out of nowhere or what? Bc if she brought it up you could text her at anytime saying she should come over

Did you just ask her what she’s into out of nowhere or what? Bc if she brought it up you could text her at anytime saying she should come over
I brought it up. I think it will be a slower game with her. I'll need a way to escalste tho. Idk.