How to escalate with girl that has bf?

Emzi

Emzi

basically girl i'm talking to has a bf but he's gonna let her meet me one on one (as just friends jfl at this cuck) but she says she doesn't wanna cheat on him

how do I make her cheat with me

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, moreroidsmoredates, The Grinch and 6 others
gaslight her and slow touch her

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, WeiWei, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
by saying what?
does she feels good with you ? does she laugh ? you need to make her feel good when she is with you otherwise you will be seen as a weirdo. You need to make her say the bad things about her boyfriend,and to do that you need to act like you are trying to defend him ( i think it sound stupid but sometimes it works )

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, LegitUser, BeanletMogger and 3 others
does she feels good with you ? does she laugh ? you need to make her feel good when she is with you otherwise you will be seen as a weirdo. You need to make her say the bad things about her boyfriend,and to do that you need to act like you are trying to defend him ( i think it sound stupid but sometimes it works )
ty

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and shieldzz
in b4 just be chad and do nothing

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and pneumocystosis
i had a whole paragraph typed up but then i realized i would be helping you cuck a man. Go find another girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, 97baHater and 5 others
hang out in the evening and bring vodka

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, CarrotMaxxer and Emzi
Imagine caring about others mens:feelsuhh:
nothing wrong with that, hell these bitches wouldn’t be walking around with 150 bodies if we did that

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
hang out in the evening and bring vodka
then try makeout or something? i cant really go in for a kiss first if shes got a bf so shell have to do it

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and socialcel
then try makeout or something? i cant really go in for a kiss first if shes got a bf so shell have to do it
have you been rated here b4?
mid mtn+ you can try

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Give her some BWC. She'll cream on it as a natural reflex of all women.:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, SidharthTheSlayer and socialcel
once ur both drunk it’ll happen naturally tbh. but try to hug her first etc etc

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, darkness97 and Emzi
overwhelm her with affection and intimacy. lots of touching escalation, laughs and good times. add a bit of alcohol too and you got yourself a cheating bitch. also hang around and wait. patience is key. wait for the boyfriend to fuck up and ruin it all.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, WeiWei and CarrotMaxxer
overwhelm her with affection and intimacy. lots of touching escalation, laughs and good times. add a bit of alcohol too and you got yourself a cheating bitch. also hang around and wait. patience is key. wait for the boyfriend to fuck up and ruin it all.
you sound the like the "game is game" mfer :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, socialcel and 1 other person
she's never going to go in first. that's a really rare thing for women to do in general. it has to be his fault in her eyes.

• +1
what if she rejects touch tho since she has a bf? cus idk if waiting for her to touch me first would work cus it might never happen

Better yet, why don't you quit being a homewrecker?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, CarrotMaxxer and Emzi
he probably already fucked her why do you want used up pussy you cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, JustCallMeKash and Emzi
@pneumocystosis what do you think

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
wtf dont hug her just like touch her shoulder and make her laugh n shieet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, pneumocystosis, Emzi and 1 other person
wtf dont hug her just like touch her shoulder and make her laugh n shieet
i meant hug her from the side while you’re sitting next to each other

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
its near impossible to get a virgin unless u are 14 yr old chad

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and rileyma10
jfl at this website org users tell me im a cuck for dating a girl that has a bc of two yet live in amerimutt land where white girls already have 10 bodies at 16, literally fucking drive through a bridge.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, rileyma10 and CarrotMaxxer
i meant hug her from the side while you’re sitting next to each other
i see
thought u meant hug her like a fucking child :lul:
Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
what if she rejects touch tho since she has a bf? cus idk if waiting for her to touch me first would work cus it might never happen
depends on how she rejects you. some girls will "reject" you just to say to themselves that they did. i would expect it more than anything. the most important thing is that your consistent, patient and overwhelming. this is too hard to really describe because it's more of an intuitive gift that people here don't have.

you have to put her in a position where she has done enough herself so that she's afraid to tell her boyfriend anything.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
its near impossible to get a virgin unless u are 14 yr old chad
The idea that a girl has to be virgin is pretty much similar that you will only have sex after marriage, if you ever found a girl that you really really loved in your teen years (14-18) but rejected her because of her bodycount and she really loved you, you will regret it later in your life, doesn't have to even be 25.

might need a guide if you succeed tbh
its quite applicable in my current situation lol

• +1
depends on how she rejects you. some girls will "reject" you just to say to themselves that they did. i would expect it more than anything. the most important thing is that your consistent, patient and overwhelming. this is too hard to really describe because it's more of an intuitive gift that people here don't have.

you have to put her in a position where she has done enough herself so that she's afraid to tell her boyfriend anything.
this

do you have experience with this

• +1
alcohol

To start:

"let's go the pub for a quick pint". you'll be in the mood for another one afterwards.

with consent from both parties, obviously. you're just trying to lower inhibition levels between the two of you.

Later on:

Drink more.

with consent from both parties, obviously. you're just trying to lower inhibition levels between the two of you.

Later on:

Ask about her boyfriend when/if she is inebriated:

• if she says "he's a dick sometimes", and talks about the issues in the relationship, then you will more than likely pull her.
  • if she says "aww i love him so much", then she truly loves her boyfriend and most likely won't cheat.

"what about this cool drinking game? i have this fun app" (truth or dare drinking game app, choose "after-party" mode. obviously this is better with multiple people, so if you're 1 on 1, do a lot of "truths" first, before any "dares".)

sit next/close to her. initiate contact. tease. tease while initiating contact. smile while looking into her eyes and don't break eye contact. tease again.

This can come off as extremeley predatory, so make sure you are not taking advantage out of the girl in any way shape of form. I know you're definitely not that guy @j05 , but I have to state this for the less sane people lurking here.

JFL

All the best OP,

you are the chadlite she deserves. Don't let her settle for a normie, it's in her own interest!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Ryldoo IS COPING, boss8055 and 2 others
do you have experience with this
yeah i do.

it so complicated to explain. she also has to be attracted to you. you will just enter the friendzone if she isn't.

you have to legit be emotionally intelligent. the guy who replied before was retarded. the worst thing you can do is try to make a move on her the first time you go out. if anything ADVISE HER NOT TO DRINK TOO MUCH start touching her subtly later on and build a habit around you guys hanging out. ask her to do you favors like get you a water because you feel like you drank a bit too much. this then becomes her having to lie about where she is going to her boyfriend.

if you're doing a good job, it will become your little secret between her and you. make sure you make her laugh and tell her a lot jokes. touching her while laughing is the best time to do it. and end the hangout at the highlight of the night when she's laughing the hardest. these are things people naturally do already.

this is all i will advise because i don't know how attracted she actually is to you. and remember this is supposed to be an accident that is your fault. and DONT TEXT HER AT NIGHT. try not to text her too much.

so many stars have to align for this shit to happen lol that i wouldn't have your expectations to high.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Weird shit, mane.

alcohol

To start:

"let's go the pub for a quick pint". you'll be in the mood for another one afterwards.

Later on:

Drink more.

Later on:

• if she says "he's a dick sometimes", and talks about the issues in the relationship, then you will more than likely pull her.
  • if she says "aww i love him so much", then she truly loves her boyfriend and most likely won't cheat.

"what about this cool drinking game? i have this fun app" (truth or dare drinking game app, choose "after-party" mode. obviously this is better with multiple people, so if you're 1 on 1, do a lot of "truths" first, before any "dares".)

sit next/close to her. initiate contact. tease. tease while initiating contact. smile while looking into her eyes and don't break eye contact. tease again.

This can come off as extremeley predatory, so make sure you are not taking advantage out of the girl in any way shape of form. I know you're definitely not that guy @j05 , but I have to state this for the less sane people lurking here.

JFL

All the best OP,

you are the chadlite she deserves. Don't let her settle for a normie, it's in her own interest!
alcohol

To start:

Later on:

Drink more.

Later on:

JFL

All the best OP,

always giving me detailed responses man, I can’t thank you enough

Really looking forward to more posts from you after your uni exams

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, rileyma10 and pneumocystosis
basically girl i'm talking to has a bf but he's gonna let her meet me one on one (as just friends jfl at this cuck) but she says she doesn't wanna cheat on him

how do I make her cheat with me
dont.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Emzi
alcohol

To start:

Later on:

Drink more.

Later on:

JFL

All the best OP,

Bro has the best interest of a cheating hoe who wouldn't look at him in the street or maybe laugh at him

alcohol

To start:

Later on:

Drink more.

Later on:

JFL

All the best OP,

truth or dare app is legit

thats how i got my first slay in school.

later after i broke up with her she said she was "pressured" jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth