How to escape the black pill

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Fuck I cant anymore I want to escape the blackpill. I want to be bluepilled again fuck :feelscry::feelsrope:

settle down with a reasonable girl if you can,
try to focus on other joys of the life rather than sex & top tier girls. there are numerous other joyful things in life.

• +1
Reactions: Vanquished, Deleted member 5131, Vidyacoper and 5 others
settle down with a reasonable girl if you can,
try to focus on other joys of the life rather than sex & top tier girls. there are numerous other joyful things in life.
Nah I cant settle down I am 15. I think I cant escape the blackpill. ASCEND OR DIE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
if you want to be delusional, stop looking at yourself in any mirror that makes you look bad and stay off this forum for a few months. before you know it, you'll start to gain slight confidence.

but you can honestly truly never escape it, once you've tasted the black pill, the aftertaste will always linger in your mouth for the rest of your life. you can't escape the realities of this life, and the reality is brutal.

its over for many men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill, WillVisitGandy, Vidyacoper and 5 others
its over bucko

if you want to be delusional, stop looking at yourself in any mirror that makes you look bad and stay off this forum for a few months. before you know it, you'll start to gain slight confidence.

but you can honestly truly never escape it, once you've tasted the black pill, the aftertaste will always linger in your mouth for the rest of your life. you can't escape the realities of this life, and the reality is brutal.

its over for many men.
Its over for 99% of man fuck it we should stop lying. Psl 8 or you are a dead man walking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and randomvanish
Its over for 99% of man fuck it we should stop lying. Psl 8 or you are a dead man walking
tbh i made the mistake of not embracing the black pill earlier, i've really only come to terms with it this past month.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Copemaxxing
tbh i made the mistake of not embracing the black pill earlier, i've really only come to terms with it this past month.
Damn blackpill is so sad because its the fucking truth once you know the truth it’s brutal especially when you see all this bluepilled fags. You feel like they are all zombies

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and janoycresva
FaceandLMS saved my life I would have been a subhuman fatty for the next 10 years if i didnt stumble on his yt vids to give more motivation

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Vidyacoper
FaceandLMS saved my life I would have been a subhuman fatty for the next 10 years if i didnt stumble on his yt vids to give more motivation
yes i mean i improved a lot too but idk you get obssesed

Fuck I cant anymore I want to escape the blackpill. I want to be bluepilled again fuck :feelscry::feelsrope:
you must be glad you are blackpilled.
At least you won't simp and buy gifts for ugly fat girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, PenileFacialSurgery, WillVisitGandy and 2 others
Time machine

how can you be this retarded 627037285866668042

You can't lol

Once you get blackpilled, there's no going back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Its the truth..dont cope
YOU are the coper not me
If what u say is true there wouldnt be as many living people xD
99% to 1% retard theory jfl

why would u want to refuse blackpill

at least now u know why ur life sucks and how to improve it. better that than being bluepilled and trying stuff that will never work like "focusing on personality"

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Lars
Brain surgery can help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah bro it does suck. I have social anxiety and the blackpill just made it worse lol

I am looksmaxxxing and avoiding other blackpill thread that hurts and kills my goals. I have seen IT ALL. I actually think men who swallow the blackpill need to see it first and get their feelings hurt, then they will truly understand it. Life is ALL ABOUT LOOKS and SEX. We are just animals just like dogs, lions, zebra, or whatever.

We are born to have sex and create life, but only women will want to fuck good looking men breed with the best mate they can possibly get.

I suggest you to start lookmaxxing, read threads about looksmaxxing, right surgeries for your face, and how to improve your life. Just going further into the blackpill will fuck you up, seriously.

you cant
the other day I decided to finally read a book and distract myself from this forum, guess what, the book began with a foid in the late 1930s which is secretly meeting with some communist dude because her father doesnt like him

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
you cant
the other day I decided to finally read a book and distract myself from this forum, guess what, the book began with a foid in the late 1930s which is secretly meeting with some communist dude because her father doesnt like him
Thats rough, we cant escape

What if no girl even pays attention to you lmao
become high nt with good social circle.
i don't believe lazy ass incels, they just disappear in public and then blame their looks because they are virgins.
they either incredible autistic or they aim to high, like stacies or beckies. aim normies.

ps: i'm not talking about trucels and assuming he's 4/10 at worst. they are really unlucky and might need to go under really harsh surgeries to be accepted.

Png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and THEMOGEE
what would you rate yourself realistically ?
not psl, /10
Hairstylist mirror and fitting room 3/10

My mirror in bathroom 4/10 if stand In good angle with white tshirt reflecting light on my face

you maybe able to find a HQNP virgin female to settle down with but they are extremely rare nowadays. As you get older they become less prevalent.