How to escape the matrix (REALLY)

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Not regarding courses, luxury and shit, I mean becoming really independent from the government and capitalism.
Kazinsky style, of course not living like an hermit. I mean via moneymaxxing we can visit places, restaurants etc but at the end of the day coming back to our personal independent world.
The first goal is money in order to start building up independence from jobs and wageslaving, the second one is survival skills, food prepping, guns etc.
Anyone planning shit like this can provide us guides or smth?

Last edited:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and FutureSlayer
get a high paying skill and scale back your hours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and FutureSlayer
get a high paying skill and scale back you hours
Indeed. My concern is the pragmatic aspects of the plan, like wtf am i exactly supposed to do to farm my own food etc

that sounds stupid to me
Are we really dependable by markets and corportations to survive? THIS sounds stupid to me boyo. take the goddamn redpill for god sake

If you really want to escape the matrix (aka not be forced to spend 40 years spending the majority of time doing something you hate) you have four options:
1. Get rich quick or be born rich (good luck with this path)
2. Mental illness maxx for government money (good luck being accepted by others)
3. Find a job you love and would be doing anyways in your freetime (good luck with this path)
4. Work temporarily and save up in order to retvrn to the woods or homelessmaxx (goodbye women forever)

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If you really want to escape the matrix (aka not be forced to spend 40 years spending the majority of time doing something you hate) you have four options:
1. Get rich quick or be born rich (good luck with this path)
2. Mental illness maxx for government money (good luck being accepted by others)
3. Find a job you love and would be doing anyways in your freetime (good luck with this path)
4. Work temporarily and save up in order to retvrn to the woods or homelessmaxx (goodbye women forever)
I want to pair 1. and 4. together but i lack the skills to survive in the woods, that’s what i want to achieve but don’t know where to start exactly

Are we really dependable by markets and corportations to survive? THIS sounds stupid to me boyo. take the goddamn redpill for god sake
Markets are the reason why you can get food from other countries.

• +1
There's no such thing as escaping the matrix even if you get rich your just swapping positions from being the passenger in the backseat to being the driver, you're still in that car either way.

• +1
There's no such thing as escaping the matrix even if you get rich your just swapping positions from being the passenger in the backseat to being the driver, you're still in that car either way.
Living in the woods building up food, heating system, water system etc and living independent from government and taxes is a fair enough move imho

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, User49 and Deleted member 6128
money means nothing since elites can print trillions and cause giga inflation

4 routes really

1. Degree (finance or comp sci) - specialize in a field and pursue that career

2. Trades - back breaking work but the route is simplified and demand is high

3. Entrepreneurial - risky, generally a gamble but if it works it will work really well

4. Self taught - basically #1 but ditch the degree, generally only works for comp sci careers, requires discipline and dedication, can be unstructured and confusing but pays off big if it works

All in all you have to specialize in something and make something out of it.

Do note that the first 2 (and 4th) routes can easily lead to the 3rd, i.e specialize in some type of work/skill and make a business out of it down the road.

An example of this would be working in cyber security consulting via Big 4 or MBB and then establishing your own cyber security consulting practice.. etc.

You will quickly find out that generally all of these need you to put in the hours and time to “escape” wage slavery or to live free without stress.

Nothing is free unless you were born into a rich family.

4 routes really

1. Degree (finance or comp sci) - specialize in a field and pursue that career

2. Trades - back breaking work but the route is simplified and demand is high

3. Entrepreneurial - risky, generally a gamble but if it works it will work really well

4. Self taught - basically #1 but ditch the degree, generally only works for comp sci careers, requires discipline and dedication, can be unstructured and confusing but pays off big if it works

All in all you have to specialize in something and make something out of it.

Do note that the first 2 (and 4th) routes can easily lead to the 3rd, i.e specialize in some type of work/skill and make a business out of it down the road.

An example of this would be working in cyber security consulting via Big 4 or MBB and then establishing your own cyber security consulting practice.. etc.

You will quickly find out that generally all of these need you to put in the hours and time to “escape” wage slavery or to live free without stress.

Nothing is free unless you were born into a rich family.
Why do you guys only read the title holy shit

• +1
Reactions: User49
yea i plan on having my own farm

being fully independent is the only true way

• +1
I already know that. The important part is my second point

being fully independent is the only true way
Mind sharing guides and shit? Don’t really know where to start man, as a man i feel shame i can’t even survive without a market next door

Average user here can’t go outside and talk to a woman without having a panic attack I’d be very impressed if you pulled off owning and running your own farm.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Mind sharing guides and shit? Don’t really know where to start man, as a man i feel shame i can’t even survive without a market next door
Idk my relative has a farm

• +1
You can’t escape the matrix. Just because you leveled up and have money and freedom sure that is better but you’re just high level in the matrix. You’re not out of it. You still operate by the rules made by mankind and its experiment called society.

“Escape the matrix” - 🤓

We both know you won’t do any of the shit you stated or any “guides” sent to you. The funniest thing is you are asking for advice from people who sit in their rooms all day arguing about autistic surgeries and can’t go five minutes without checking their notifications, let alone go into the woods and survive alone.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
FB IMG 1677015329808

• JFL
Reactions: berlin.1969, gribsufer1, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
I want to pair 1. and 4. together but i lack the skills to survive in the woods, that’s what i want to achieve but don’t know where to start exactly
just be born 100 years ago

“Escape the matrix” - 🤓

We both know you won’t do any of the shit you stated or any “guides” sent to you. The funniest thing is you are asking for advice from people who sit in their rooms all day arguing about autistic surgeries and can’t go five minutes without checking their notifications, let alone go into the woods and survive alone.
Where to ask