How to expand/change sphenoid?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Its true most important bone in whole body, not maxilla- maxilla is one of slaves of sphenoid. How to expand this to literally change whole neurocranium and splanchnocranium?
Even
its not possible now...
Its only matter of time when orthos will find something.
Truly powerful piece of skull.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and 000
Its true most important bone in whole body, not maxilla- maxilla is one of slaves of sphenoid. How to expand this to literally change whole neurocranium and splanchnocranium?
Even
its not possible now...

I may sound a little bit low iq on this end bro but what does the sphenoid bone decide ? as far as i'm aware that is though the only place where you physically can't shorten.

However you can shorten the mid-face another way by targeting the philtrum and this only works if you have a down wards grown when you perform a ccw surgery max said the area around the philtum will shorten with the spenoid bone i think reincarnation might work i hope not but no surgerymax on lookism hasn't messaged me back.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Even
its not possible now...
I think the sphenoid would have to be hijacked at an early age if u want to change the whole skull.

No idea OP

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and JihadChad
keep good posture, idk

Even
its not possible now...
One answer: neuro-cranial restructuring (NCR)

• Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
What it is?
Where they inflate a balloon into specific parts of your nose to readjust the sphenoid. They closely examine everything that is wrong with your skull and do things to change it and it works. It increases height as well because it corrects your posture since the spine is connected to the skull.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
Where they inflate a balloon into specific parts of your nose to readjust the sphenoid. They closely examine everything that is wrong with your skull and do things to change it and it works. It increases height as well because it corrects your posture since the spine is connected to the skull.
Why its not popular.
Like I literally never heard about it.
Who is the best for this?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If talked about ncr here before, it's not really well accepted with looksmax autists tbh
it is quite well known on the-great-work forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I Hope that NCR is really legit

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Chewing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Deleted member 5385
In what ways does chewing change the sphenoid?
that was an obvious joke
just give up on it im es ratiocel as well we should just rope at this point tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and 000
should this be done before or after jaw surgery?