How to expand mandible without surgery.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
It's possible to increase your bigonial width through remodeling in the lower alveola and mandible body. Braces have been shown to be able to expand the mandible. However it is possible to do it by yourself with comparable effectiveness.

How to do it:

Place your tonge inside the lower teeth arch and flex it so that it pushes the teeth outwards. Like so:

013119 Fig 53

As you know the tongue can move teeth with ease, it only requires about ten grams of constant pressure.

GifMeme22021017122022

Along with the teeth moves the lower alveola and to a lesser extent the mandibular body. If constant pressure was applied (even in sleep) you would be able to expand your alveola by 2mm per week on each side. The mandibular body will remodel at a slower (unknown) rate.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jungcuck, Deleted member 15854 and 6 others
21044.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, LooksJourney, Deleted member 22623 and 3 others
Stupid moron.

You can’t : stop asking stupid questions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, varbrah, Sondern and 2 others
It's possible to increase your bigonial width through remodeling in the lower alveola and mandible body. Braces have been shown to be able to expand the mandible. However it is possible to do it by yourself with comparable effectiveness.

How to do it:

Place your tonge inside the lower teeth arch and flex it so that it pushes the teeth outwards. Like so:

View attachment 2001165

As you know the tongue can move teeth with ease, it only requires about ten grams of constant pressure.

View attachment 2001178

Along with the teeth moves the lower alveola and to a lesser extent the mandibular body. If constant pressure was applied (even in sleep) you would be able to expand your alveola by 2mm per week on each side. The mandibular body will remodel at a slower (unknown) rate.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel
Is a wide mandible good!

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and szolliontaraelis
Hope this isn't a troll too low IQ so can't tell would this also help with crowding? Can't even lower my tounge anymore bc of mewing anyways

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
just mew your lower jaw bro!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: virren and Sondern

How to do it:

View attachment 2001165

View attachment 2001178

Why not use the fingers instead? You could generate a higher amount of force that way.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Repentsinner and gribsufer1
Why not use the fingers instead? You could generate a higher amount of force that way.
Sure but you can't keep your fingers in your mouth 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

How to do it:

View attachment 2001165

View attachment 2001178

i tried thumbpulling lower teeth arch but theres veins and sublingual muscle shit there unlike upper palate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
based on ur logic incels should develop bruxism

As you expand the upper, the lower should catch up due to the forced against the cusps of the teeth. The cusps are the mechanism by which teeth pull against each other

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
As you expand the upper, the lower should catch up due to the forced against the cusps of the teeth. The cusps are the mechanism by which teeth pull against each other
I thought this too, even.told by orthodontist, bu it either doesn't work or it's too slow.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I thought this too, even.told by orthodontist, bu it either doesn't work or it's too slow.
No, you are just retarded.

If you do lip seal and hard mew 24/7 + thumbpull, you gonna get mandibular expansion alongside maxillary. Your maxilla doesn't have to follow your mandible but your mandible has to grow with your maxilla.

1687612_2001971D-6500-4013-BF09-63B392F6BF5E.jpeg

You gonna end up looking like this and I'm gonna fuck your mom and sister while you watch you retarded monkey.

• JFL
Reactions: kramer and Deleted member 21044
No, you are just retarded.

If you do lip seal and hard mew 24/7 + thumbpull, you gonna get mandibular expansion alongside maxillary. Your maxilla doesn't have to follow your mandible but your mandible has to grow with your maxilla.

1687612_2001971D-6500-4013-BF09-63B392F6BF5E.jpeg

You gonna end up looking like this and I'm gonna fuck your mom and sister while you watch you retarded monkey.
JFL read it again you donkey.

JFL read it again you donkey.
????

If you want to look like a ogre with an overgrown mandible just hop on gear you underage fucktard. Maxillary expansion is the mother of all things, without it you would look deformed.

And what the fuck man? Forum is full of “intp” niggers who think being autistic is a form of high-level intelligence. @Dr. Bruh you fucking use lard as a shaving cream to maximize your T jfl, why would I fucking take you seriously you autistic fuck? Go and drink horse cum, maybe it will make your balls 1.846 cm^3 larger.

• JFL
i just wasted 5 minutes reading this

????

If you want to look like a ogre with an overgrown mandible just hop on gear you underage fucktard. Maxillary expansion is the mother of all things, without it you would look deformed.
Bruh. I obviously don't want an overgrown mandible. But i have a slightly low bigonial/bizygomatic ratio. My lower arch is narrower than upper. So i need to laterally expand my mandible a bit.
And what the fuck man? Forum is full of “intp” niggers who think being autistic is a form of high-level intelligence. @Dr. Bruh you fucking use lard as a shaving cream to maximize your T jfl, why would I fucking take you seriously you autistic fuck? Go and drink horse cum, maybe it will make your balls 1.846 cm^3 larger.
What are you even talking about? :lul: You're the autist here.

Image3

This is cope, just chew

• Hmm...