How to expand ribcage/clavicles?

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
How to get that David Laid shoulder to hip ratio?

Bone-Borne Skeletal Ribcage Expander

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You just rotate your arms in different times and at the same time. The thing is since this is not muscle, no pain no gain doesn’t apply to it so you have to be slow but consistent everyday but not much 10 minutes per day. The excercise fixed my right clavicle's angle. It was not straight as the left. For width of the clavicle, you will need osteotomy. Maybe the excercise can help too.

you can see clearly that his clavicles became straighter.

For ribcage:
Basically, you are increasing your lung capacity which pushes your ribcage out.
What you want to do it breath in through your nose and fill yourself up with as much air as possible, quite literally until you ironically can’t breathe. Then, hold that air in for as long as possible. You willing feel your chest being slightly bigger. Over time, this exercise will increase lung capacity and give you a bigger chest. (Recited form @Lifeisgood72 's thread)

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 30857, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Inject good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand

What about between the ages of 15 to 20 years of age?
"Teenagers," Dr. Medaera continued, "who perform breathing squats and pullovers progressively for many months can expect from one to two inches of ribcage growth – and even more on the surrounding muscles. Certain people, with unusual genetics – such as yourself – can exceed those expectations."

I'd just shown Dr. Medaera several old photos of me at age 15, after a summer of weight training that included breathing squats and pullovers. The after pictures revealed I had added five inches (from 38 inches to 43) to my chest circumference measurement.

Flash-forward from 1959 to 1967. At age 23, my chest circumference had progressed to 48 inches and I weighed 200 pounds (see the opening photo). In eight years, I'd added ten inches to my chest measurement and 65 pounds to my bodyweight.

How much was due to ribcage expansion and how much was due to growth of the related muscles?

"I'd say three inches of that display was ribcage," Dr. Medaera answered, "and the remaining seven inches was related to your chest/back muscles. Of course, you started at the right time – age 15 – to take advantage of the natural growth processes. Plus, you had unusual flexibility in your spine and knew how to execute that chest pose advantageously."

Dr. Medaera was right. In the 1960s, I'd studied and applied a number of old-school flexibility and posing tips, which I'll discuss in the next section.

In summary, ribcage expansion or growth – usually from one to two inches in circumference – can occur during the teenage years. But after the growth plates are sealed in the early twenties, the ribs and other bones can only increase slightly in thickness, not in length.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Soulrack and Chadelite

What about between the ages of 15 to 20 years of age?
"Teenagers," Dr. Medaera continued, "who perform breathing squats and pullovers progressively for many months can expect from one to two inches of ribcage growth – and even more on the surrounding muscles. Certain people, with unusual genetics – such as yourself – can exceed those expectations."

I'd just shown Dr. Medaera several old photos of me at age 15, after a summer of weight training that included breathing squats and pullovers. The after pictures revealed I had added five inches (from 38 inches to 43) to my chest circumference measurement.

Flash-forward from 1959 to 1967. At age 23, my chest circumference had progressed to 48 inches and I weighed 200 pounds (see the opening photo). In eight years, I'd added ten inches to my chest measurement and 65 pounds to my bodyweight.

How much was due to ribcage expansion and how much was due to growth of the related muscles?

"I'd say three inches of that display was ribcage," Dr. Medaera answered, "and the remaining seven inches was related to your chest/back muscles. Of course, you started at the right time – age 15 – to take advantage of the natural growth processes. Plus, you had unusual flexibility in your spine and knew how to execute that chest pose advantageously."

Dr. Medaera was right. In the 1960s, I'd studied and applied a number of old-school flexibility and posing tips, which I'll discuss in the next section.

In summary, ribcage expansion or growth – usually from one to two inches in circumference – can occur during the teenage years. But after the growth plates are sealed in the early twenties, the ribs and other bones can only increase slightly in thickness, not in length.
this + hgh

• Love it
Reactions: je3oe
breathe deep