how to explain to a non blackpilled person (the quintessential normie) why im not going to college?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I really see no point in going to college as a sub chad, I mean job prospects coming out of college seem bleak (it's a well-known fact foids go there to get fucked by chad, and that's about it), especially if it's not medicine you'll be studying, and then I'll have to deal with a bigger atmosphere, chads of all different races and backgrounds, iqmogs in class, NTmogged, heightmogged, etc. I feel like college is only worth it for gay men and foids.

How do I conceal the true reason why I'm not going to college? I can't blackpill them without seeming like a psychopath.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Pumanator, justinzayn and 2 others
Just say you couldnt afford it at that time.

What is your job tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Just say you couldnt afford it at that time.
good idea, although nowadays there is a lot of grants and scholarships to help financially
What is your job tho?
rn im mostly neeting, i dont plan to do this long term though, i dont want to become like one of these losers on here or on 4chan who are living with their parents at 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Lmao and Deleted member 18879
A lion does not ask permission before he eats a zebra. Lions cannot talk, and zebras will not listen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krispitus, MakinMogReturns, Anubis and 2 others
I really see no point in going to college as a sub chad, I mean job prospects coming out of college seem bleak (it's a well-known fact foids go there to get fucked by chad, and that's about it), especially if it's not medicine you'll be studying, and then I'll have to deal with a bigger atmosphere, chads of all different races and backgrounds, iqmogs in class, NTmogged, heightmogged, etc. I feel like college is only worth it for gay men and foids.

How do I conceal the true reason why I'm not going to college? I can't blackpill them without seeming like a psychopath.
What is this idiocy? Go get a degree in sales, marketing, or computer science? Also the friends you make are valuable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, GloGang300, Anubis and 6 others
A lion does not ask permission before he eats a zebra. Lions cannot talk, and zebras will not listen.
that was very smart do u have more quote like that

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill

just tell them you don't want the debt and you wanna do a trade instead

leave the depression part for me and go get your education king i will make sure to kms in your name

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360

Learn to code.