How to EyeBrowMaxx

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Ways to make the eyebrows more low trust? And does the maxilla have an effect on Low trust/ high trust eyebrows?

Niggas trying to dark triad max while getting cucked
the irony

jokes apart
castor oil, minoxidil directly applied, coconut oil, vaseline.

Low trust brows= lowset eyebrows

this means prominent browridge, positively titled eyebrows, dark, thick, and low set browridge.

you’re kinda stuck with your eyebrow shape/height unless you get an eyebrow transplant or a major reconstruction of your eye area

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Shubham4894
Low trust brows= lowset eyebrows

this means prominent browridge, positively titled eyebrows, dark, thick, and low set browridge.

you’re kinda stuck with your eyebrow shape/height unless you get an eyebrow transplant or a major reconstruction of your eye area

The Mew Messiah AstroSky claims his eyebrows came forward. Mine are thick but high set, so not even a lefort 3 can lower the arch? Not saying I’m getting one obviously but I assume if you move the maxilla forward it’ll give you a more prominent bro ridge thus creating low set eyebrows or I could be horribly wrong

The Mew Messiah AstroSky claims his eyebrows came forward. Mine are thick but high set, so not even a lefort 3 can lower the arch?
lefort 3 is a meme and reserved for people with deformities. mine are thick and high set too. the only way people will see me as low trust/masculine is to get muscle and chew for a wider jaw but even then eye area= 60% of your “personality”

See my eyebrows in my avi? I use mostly almond oil, but coconut oil and castor oil are just as legit. Permasquinting is kinda a meme, but it can help build browridge muscles and potentially bring those eyebrows lower. Otherwise I would honestly recommend drawing your eyebrows (but not the way females do it, cuz thats way too obv) to get them where and how you want.

See my eyebrows in my avi? I use mostly almond oil, but coconut oil and castor oil are just as legit. Permasquinting is kinda a meme, but it can help build browridge muscles and potentially bring those eyebrows lower. Otherwise I would honestly recommend drawing your eyebrows (but not the way females do it, cuz thats way too obv) to get them where and how you want.
ur so lucky you have a good nose bridge or you would be another enthic

You should see my pictures from before puberty (like around age 14).

thanks for the advice, I have thick eyebrows which I’m thankful for but what good is it if they aren’t lowly set. Just having them slanted downwards makes people around you want to know more about you. If your eyebrows become low set after puberty from brow ridge growth then that’s some life fuel cuz it’s still possible

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Here's a kinda shitty pic I found from a few years ago hope it helps, while I look for another higher quality pic,
View attachment 204047

tbh shit lighting, and me tilting my head back distorts the change in my eyebrows/browridge/nose bridge
did u just put the oils on the places u wanted ur brows to grow? or did u directly apply it to ur eyebrows

did u just put the oils on the places u wanted ur brows to grow? or did u directly apply it to ur eyebrows
Both on the areas where I wanted growth, and then of course on what I had of my eyebrows already, the idea is that while the new hairs grow in those places you want them, the old ones grow thicker/longer/more plentiful, and then you should be able to guide them to the areas you want to grow hair in to cover the skin.
Both on the areas where I wanted growth, and then of course on what I had of my eyebrows already, the idea is that while the new hairs grow in those places you want them, the old ones grow thicker/longer/more plentiful, and then you should be able to guide them to the areas you want to grow hair in to cover the skin.
but don't be fooled, this is a long process, even I still draw in a little bit on the edges of my eyebrows, to get that nice arched but straight look it has.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If the shape and density are good - in many cases, eyebrow tinting
with men's beard products (pretty much dying the eyebrows) - can help.

• +1

but don't be fooled, this is a long process, even I still draw in a little bit on the edges of my eyebrows, to get that nice arched but straight look it has.

You’re living proof you can change the arch of your eyebrows. We will ascend

• +1

tbh puberty improved my canthal tilt though, idk how much credit I can give to just my eyebrowmaxxing, just sayin' I don't wanna raise expectations too high and disappoint other looksmaxxers.

Slayer. I want to thicken my eyebrows a bit would castor oil just enhance what’s there or grow hair?

• +1
Just apply castor oil after your skin program everyday and you’ll be fine

• +1
Slayer. I want to thicken my eyebrows a bit would castor oil just enhance what’s there or grow hair?
From what I've seen it can do both, I've noticed new hairs sprout out, and of course old hairs thicken and lengthen. Even if the former is just my imagination, if your current hairs became thicker and longer and more plentiful, you could always have them microbladed into a shape you want.

tbh puberty improved my canthal tilt though, idk how much credit I can give to just my eyebrowmaxxing, just sayin' I don't wanna raise expectations too high and disappoint other looksmaxxers.

In my opinion if you don’t increase your brow ridge then the other method will just make your eyebrows thicker but not slant it to a degree where it is low set/low trust

• +1
Minox has a pretty instant effect on mine, like 3 days in theres a difference, but I cant stick to anything so my progress is lost when I go a few weeks without using it

I dont believe there are much new growths, the hairs that are already there just seems to get longer. I should stick with it for a year to see if I can get more new growths, and hopefully ones that become terminal.

Sorry for change in camera quality, I had a phone in first pic, but now I just have a shitty laptop webcam.
Although the flash in the first pic made them look a lot worse, they were pretty bad.

The thinner they get they become more ginger looking, but when they thicken they become a very dark auburn, nearly black shade

I used to have good eyebrows but they began to thin out about a year ago and became lighter, but minox is saving them.

Last edited:
  • +1