How to fake being a smoker?

cyprian_tomaszewski

cyprian_tomaszewski

Platinum
I want to pretend to smoke cigarettes for NTmaxxing and bad boy halo but don't want collagen loss from it. Can i just buy rolled up herbs or will it still damage my collagen? Don't care about lung cancer only about the looksminning effect of cigarettes.

Also, can you fake being a vaper or an alcohol drinker?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1735, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27746 and 5 others
Lol, kys.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Tai Lung and bluemcdonalds
kys please

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and bluemcdonalds
cigarettes r good for u btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, Tai Lung, bluemcdonalds and 1 other person
cigarettes r good for u btw

Herbal smokeless tobacco like actors use. Or other herbal tobacco substitutes. Some Dutch friends of mine use a herbal mix for spliffs so they don't have to use tobacco but I can't remember its name, they buy it from head shops there. Probably available online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the boss, bluemcdonalds and cyprian_tomaszewski
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Herbal smokeless tobacco like actors use. Or other herbal tobacco substitutes. Some Dutch friends of mine use a herbal mix for spliffs so they don't have to use tobacco but I can't remember its name, they buy it from head shops there. Probably available online.
It would get rid of nicotine and the harmful additives but wouldn't the smoke itself damage collagen too, or am i just autismmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: David17
You are retarded

just dont smoke if u dont like it or you dont want to kill hunger / etc

LMAO

I want to pretend to smoke cigarettes for NTmaxxing and bad boy halo but don't want collagen loss from it. Can i just buy rolled up herbs or will it still damage my collagen? Don't care about lung cancer only about the looksminning effect of cigarettes.

Then what happens when somebody asks to bum a cigarette?

You are retarded

just dont smoke if u dont like it or you dont want to kill hunger / etc

LMAO
Smoking is a halo and a lot of people do it so you can socialmaxx too, it also opens up shit to talk about cuz people will approach you for a lighter

Pretending to smoke to seem cooler is one of the dumbest things i've heard. Either do it or don't.

• +1
Reactions: aeneas
How to fake being a smoker?

OP cyprian_tomaszewski

Pretending to smoke to seem cooler is one of the dumbest things i've heard. Either do it or don't.
Why? It gives benefit of both worlds:
You get to socialmaxx and badboymaxx with looking like you smoke and meeting other smokers and you don't get the bad health effects.
Having a way to smoke without looksminning yourself is very good ntmaxx

lol cigz are low tier cope

smoke weed

with weed
weed makes you look like a hippie, smoking makes you look dark triad (if decent looking already, if not just looks funny)

weed makes you look like a hippie, smoking makes you look dark triad (if decent looking already, if not just looks funny)
lol what a fucking dumbshit myth

do ytou dress in shit colors and stuff? that makes you like a hippie

just dress normally, smoke weed and show everyone you are more functional, more fit, have more knowledge and have more talentz/skillz while being a stoner. They will get mogged bc they lack the same skillz

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
If smoked 2 packs now for fun and to "train" smoking like an autist I'm addicted now tho so I'll quit but smoke when it comes up with social benefits or shit.
I don't think it's harmful to have a few cigs a week

Holy shit
What no pussy does to a mfer

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and cyprian_tomaszewski