How to fap when you're ugly?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
When you know that only thing you can do is masturbate? How you can heve pleasure and imagine fucking foids that hate you? Even faping as ugly man is painfull

I imagine that i am an ugly loner but with a massive dick and this stacey wants to make quick cash so she asks me to fuck her for the camera but she hates my guts

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I imagine that i am an ugly loner but with a massive dick and this stacey wants to make quick cash so she asks me to fuck her for the camera but she hates my guts
I imagine that i'm aspie chad and oneits aproach me to fuck. I imagine them falling me hot handsome, etc. Then i cum and i realize that all this dreams are just ilusion. These foids are fucked by chads from my school on daily basis. They would lough like a typical bitch if they would find out how i dream about them.

I imagine that i'm aspie chad and oneits aproach me to fuck. I imagine them falling me hot handsome, etc. Then i cum and i realize that all this dreams are just ilusion. These foids are fucked by chads from my school on daily basis. They would lough like a typical bitch if they would find out how i dream about them.
The west can eat shit. No virgin foids.

low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Take your dick on your hand, and start going up and down .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Take your dick on your hand, and start going up and down .
I need to think about something erotical whitch is painfull. It's not that easy

I need to think about something erotical whitch is painfull. It's not that easy
Step 1. Get meat out
Step 2. Look at pic/video of hot girl
Step 3. Beat the shit out of meat
Step 4. :dafuckfeels:

I imagine myself as the ugly bastard equivalent of hentai. And the girls fuck me because they became submissive to my ugliness. It feels good ngl. Then I imagine them coming back to me for more subhuman dick. Those utter fucking useless whore toilets I'll show them.

No fap for your face

Imagine having ED when you're a virgin

I see your point but having a condition called coital celphagia is suicide fuel.

Fapping becomes more of a pain than pleasure when you suffer from that condition (I suffer from it). X(

Low t and low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
ZPrb5iL