How to feel more confident around white men?

Deleted member 6997

Deleted member 6997

Cuckologist
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but how do you all prevent yourselves from feeling more self-conscious around white guys?

I've noticed that anytime I'm around a white guy, all the girls will immediately flock to him, and it'll be like I'm not even there. It's hard because it makes you feel 1000x less attractive. I always feel like a gremlin or monster next to one lol. Girls always joke around and try to get the attention of the pretty white guy, or even subtly (or not so subtly lol) stare at him or sneak glances at him across the room.

Earlier this year, I went to a research conference at my university (pre-covid), and I went with a friend who happened to be white. And every girl would direct their attention to him. Even if I was the one asking the question. It's so infuriating and it makes you just want to disappear.
It also makes me less confident because you assume that no one would want you because they probably just want a white guy.

How do you get rid of this feeling?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Chadeep, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Reddit spacing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 6997
Wrap around whitening implant from Eppley

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 6997 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Everyone is white here, what do you mean be confident around whites, what color are you?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, delusionalretard and Deleted member 6997
punjabi dravidian latino
Indians seem like the most confident men, they might look like crap, but their confidence is huge, they're always babbling, bragging, are very sure of themselves and look like they don't give a crap about what others think about them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, TopzCat1 and Deleted member 6997
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Hate to break it to you but you are most likely ugly or normie looking. Women only find 5% of men remarkable/noteworthy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997