How to fembrain myself?

betamaxxer

betamaxxer

Iron
I've been doing a little research but it doesn't seem like there are much guides on this topic. So how do I make myself think in a more feminine way? So far the only advice I've gotten is to consume female media like female youtubers and whatnot, I've found this creator called Gabi Belle which seems to make fembrained content and is something that I can enjoy watching
are there other creators like her? And what other methods can I use other than consuming media for women?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 27219 and 2 others
Are you homosexual?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: betamaxxer, Hueless and Deleted member 8771
Think with your emotions instead of logically.

This means be more concerned with the way something is going to make you feel, rather than what it means or results in logically.

For example:

Logically you wouldn’t take risks and do dangerous shit because you would get hurt.

Emotionally you will HAVE FUN doing risky and dangerous shit. That’s more important. How you feel. This is how a woman thinks.

Also lose self awareness, empathy, and accountability. These are uniquely male traits.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 26054
Play a phony character and never break away from acting like that

"Help me! I'm a 6'5' 280lbs troglodyde ogre and i can't understand female behaviour because of my 5000ng/dl serum test levels. I'm just too androgenic and scary to get laid. That's why every female i tried to approach ran away from me as soon as she saw me. The only time I smashed a chick is when I once made human meat paste because I needed the protein.
I caused the earthquake in turkey because even continental plates are running away from me.
Nobody's using laxatives anymore cause I scare everyone shitless.
Hell, I don't even need to turn on the shower anymore. I just stare at it until it starts to cry. That's why I need to intentionally feminize myself in order to get pussy"
speech-bubble-astolfo.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27219
Think with your emotions instead of logically.

This means be more concerned with the way something is going to make you feel, rather than what it means or results in logically.

For example:

Logically you wouldn’t take risks and do dangerous shit because you would get hurt.

Emotionally you will HAVE FUN doing risky and dangerous shit. That’s more important. How you feel. This is how a woman thinks.

Also lose self awareness, empathy, and accountability. These are uniquely male traits.
good tip, I'll try incorporating that into my life

what type of phony character would I be playing?
It doesn't matter. Construct something you want to act as and don't break away from it no matter what anyone ever tells you. You can be a feminist, a tradwhore, a whore, an anime watching autist or any type you wish to act as. That's how foids function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It doesn't matter. Construct something you want to act as and don't break away from it no matter what anyone ever tells you. You can be a feminist, a tradwhore, a whore, an anime watching autist or any type you wish to act as. That's how foids function.
how would i act like those characters? is there a way to learn how to?

E48BFCD

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
how would i act like those characters? is there a way to learn how to?
Just play pretend and delude yourself that it's your normal behavior, you'll get into it slowly

Just play pretend and delude yourself that it's your normal behavior, you'll get into it slowly
hmm ok, I'll try the anime watching autist character however I don't watch any anime, so I will replace that with another obsessive interest and see if that works. I may update you and ask you about this after a while so I hope you don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27219