Reactions: Deleted member 4804, ShredPill and AbandonShip
Drink some tea bro.

Vape —> patches+gum —> gum —> nothing —> modafinil

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 2587
Drugcels... Couldn' be me.

I want to taste a cigarette.

JFL I tried vape, nicotine gum and never ever craved for any nicotine. Ngl I don’t even know how niggas crave for nicotine. It’s harder for me to not eat sugar than it is to use nicotine products.

SHIT GENETICS IF YOU CRAVE NICOTINE NGL DED SRS JFL KYS OP. @AbandonShip ITS OVER FOR YOU ROPE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LIBERAL NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Nicotine withdrawal will go for month or more depending on how much you smoke. You just have to man up and get past withdrawal. If you are pussy or have been smoking for many years chances are you will NEVER quit. Man up and get past the cravings and withdrawals.
JFL I tried vape, nicotine gum and never ever craved for any nicotine. Ngl I don’t even know how niggas crave for nicotine. It’s harder for me to not eat sugar than it is to use nicotine products.
I doubt most people will get addicted right away. I vaped and smoked when got offered by others but I never had a craving for it afterwards. I noticed that those who own vapes can almost never put them down. You will have to vape for weeks to start getting a craving and forming a habbit. Either way smoking is poison. Waste of money as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt
I don't kno tbh

Nicotine withdrawal will go for month or more depending on how much you smoke. You just have to man up and get past withdrawal. If you are pussy or have been smoking for many years chances are you will NEVER quit. Man up and get past the cravings and withdrawals.

I doubt most people will get addicted right away. I vaped and smoked when got offered by others but I never had a craving for it afterwards. I noticed that those who own vapes can almost never put them down. You will have to vape for weeks to start getting a craving and forming a habbit. Either way smoking is poison. Waste of money as well.
YEA i only smoked when someone offered me it. Id never go out my way and purchase that shit its a waste of money tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA