How to fightmaxx

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
How do I win fights? What kinda stuff do I need to do when working out and how do I train?

You need to go to a MMA gym,or Muay Thai or even boxing

Lifting weights doesn't teach you shit,most people I see incorporating kickboxing on the heavy bag as part of their normal workouts

Look like absolute retards.go to a MMA gym asap.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and BigBoy
You need to go to a MMA gym,or Muay Thai or even boxing

Lifting weights doesn't teach you shit,most people I see incorporating kickboxing on the heavy bag as part of their normal workouts

Look like absolute retards.go to a MMA gym asap.
thanks bro i really wanna beat the shit out of some guys in my school tbh

street fights or like mma stuff?

like an actual street fight bro

there are no rules then except for when the guy is down then he's down. kick in the balls, bite, do what you gotta do

go to boxing or kickboxing gym like @RichardSpencel said. Most ppl can’t fight for shit so you’ll have big advantage over most ppl

As much as I like mma, a knife or gun held by an incel can easily kill an unarmed guy who's been training all his life. No skills for your bullets

As much as I like mma, a knife or gun held by an incel can easily kill an unarmed guy who's been training all his life. No skills for your bullets
sorry boyo cant be using knives or guns im afraid

boxing or mma gym

DONT PUT YOUR LOOKS IN HARMS WAY,

just buy a tank bro

60434DD1 412F 480C B346 8B10DA322F9A

DONT PUT YOUR LOOKS IN HARMS WAY,

just buy a tank bro
some people raise my cortisol so high the only way i think i can help myself is beating the shit out of them so they decide to never mess with me

some people raise my cortisol so high the only way i think i can help myself is beating the shit out of them so they decide to never mess with me
Autism

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer