How to figure out my cause for eye bags

Z1ggy

Z1ggy

Iron
How do I figure out my cause for having eye bags? I get 8 hours of sleep and in the morning I take a cold shower but I still have them and idk if it’s because the skin is thin or not enough support or some other reason so how do i find out

Pull on the undereye skin. If the color changes, the skin is thin and the darkness is from your visible blood vessels, u can temporarily get rid of it by putting a caffeine serum on because caffeine constricts blood vessels, but a long term fix is to build fat pads. If the color stays the same then its hyperpigmentation and u should use skin lightening products on them

• +1
Reactions: Z1ggy
How do I figure out my cause for having eye bags? I get 8 hours of sleep and in the morning I take a cold shower but I still have them and idk if it’s because the skin is thin or not enough support or some other reason so how do i find out
Wym? Having eye bags isn't a bad thing

Pull on the undereye skin. If the color changes, the skin is thin and the darkness is from your visible blood vessels, u can temporarily get rid of it by putting a caffeine serum on because caffeine constricts blood vessels, but a long term fix is to build fat pads. If the color stays the same then its hyperpigmentation and u should use skin lightening products on them
tsym bro 🙏