HOW TO FIND A GAMER GIRL HELP?

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
how do i find a foid tht likes to play games, idc if its a tranny. every single girl ive talked to egirl/alt girl/ emo girl are into irl stuff most of the stuff they had was a fucking xbox console never a PC. I dont struggle to get the girl i just need to know how to get one. help

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
The only way is online. They're way too rare to find IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and scrunchables
foids don’t play video games retard

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 30037
how do i find a foid tht likes to play games, idc if its a tranny. every single girl ive talked to egirl/alt girl/ emo girl are into irl stuff most of the stuff they had was a fucking xbox console never a PC. I dont struggle to get the girl i just need to know how to get one. help
actually , just befriend a girl / date her

and then ask her to play some game with you

and she will slowly like games

true tho is still rare its like a ratio of 80% male to 20 % female, and 19% of those famales are obese of ugly i still got standards.
also some of those discord foids are so ran throu by subhumans is disgusting for me
actually , just befriend a girl / date her

and then ask her to play some game with you

and she will slowly like games
II alsmo bought a girfriend of mine that i dated for a long time a laptop just for her to play with me. tho they arent as interested, i need someone that likes the same games as i do.
foids don’t play video games retard
true.

@InnerVoid unironically trannys are probably the most reslitic one since they are just nerdy male incels and probbaly like the same games i play tho im not that desperate

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason and Deleted member 57464
gamer girls are annoying as fuck nigga

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
On some 4cuck boards idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
true tho is still rare its like a ratio of 80% male to 20 % female, and 19% of those famales are obese of ugly i still got standards.
also some of those discord foids are so ran throu by subhumans is disgusting for me
GL finding it though. You're asking for a very specific niche where most girls who do it aren't attractive. It's possible but highly unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
GL finding it though. You're asking for a very specific niche where most girls who do it aren't attractive. It's possible but highly unlikely.
ur right tbh im probably asking for too much. an scene/alt girl pale af that looks like belle delphine that plays the same games I do, its like looking for an attractive person in the dirtiest fucking slum of mumbai.

the closest to that description is my current gf tho she doesnt play any video games at all. but some console bullshit and she sucks at them
On some 4cuck boards idk
r9k or random idk, if i posted my face there id probably would get one tho those woman arent real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
ur right tbh im probably asking for too much. an scene/alt girl pale af that looks like belle delphine that plays the same games I do, its like looking for an attractive person in the dirtiest fucking slum of mumbai.

the closest to that description is my current gf tho she doesnt play any video games at all. but some console bullshit and she sucks at them

r9k or random idk, if i posted my face there id probably would get one tho those woman arent real
So you have a gf right now??? Lmaoooo you’re funny. Who cares if she doesn’t play your games????? Get friends to do that

Just find a girl and force her to eat her own shit and if she doesn’t, you’ll blow her brains out. Voila! A girl playing a game (aka a gamer girl!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back