How to find a job as a university dropout?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I dropped out of my economics bachelor. Is there any way to still frame it in a positive way at job interview?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5746, Warlow and 5 others
Just do an extra course and keep yourself informed of the skills necessary for the jobs. What year was it when you dropped out?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
So not only are you a 3psl cuck but you're also too dumb to graduate economics? shit genes come in a package

all you can do is flip burgers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, fren, Harry84 and 17 others
So not only are you a 3psl cuck but you're also too dumb to graduate economics? shit genes come in a package

all you can do is flip burgers
Cope bro bill gates dropped out of uni

- every low IQ nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Warlow, Deleted member 9488 and 10 others
find a good company that will give you growth and pay for your education. any field works. it's really about finding someone who will take care of you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SubhumanCurrycel
find a good company that will give you growth and pay for your education. any field works. it's really about finding someone who will take care of you.
nigga needs to join the army asap.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Cope bro bill gates dropped out of uni

- every low IQ nigga
'just dropout goyim'

She asked how people could afford advanced education.

Musk responded by saying university isn't necessary because "you can learn anything you want for free" and said he would prefer to hire someone who had dropped out of university.

"I don't consider going to college evidence of exceptional ability," he said. "In fact, ideally you dropped out."
And then:
an audience member pointed out many jobs at his companies require a minimum of a bachelor degree, and prefer a masters degree.

JFL at employeres honestly. Fucked if you do get the degree, fucked if you dont. In the end just look at how much it costs you whether its worth it tbh. If education is relatively cheap its stupid not to do it.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, subhuman incel and Deleted member 8765
Working in construction can have good salery depending on country. Also working at a ship can be. But you need to start as sailor and work into officer position and prob some kind of education (shouldn't be hard)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6873
'just dropout goyim'

And then:
an audience member pointed out many jobs at his companies require a minimum of a bachelor degree, and prefer a masters degree.

JFL at employeres honestly. Fucked if you do get the degree, fucked if you dont. In the end just look at how much it costs you whether its worth it tbh. If education is relatively cheap its stupid not to do it.
im dropping out of highschool.
fite me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 275 and Pumanator
Working in construction can have good salery depending on country. Also working at a ship can be. But you need to start as sailor and work into officer position and prob some kind of education (shouldn't be hard)
Je kan de meeste vaar banen al met MBO 1/2 krijgen tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Je kan de meeste vaar banen al met MBO 1/2 krijgen tbh.
Ja man. Maat van me heeft mbo 3 ofzo en wou nooit leren. Is nu kapitein op binnenvaart schip en verdient meer dan ik verdien met een HBO opleiding in techniek. Hij is wel goede kapitein. nadeel is wel dat hij lange dagen maakt en weinig slaapt.
Beetje heel de dag uit raam staren en beetje tv kijken en op mobiel gamen.
Andere maat repareert pompen op schepen en verdient iets van 3-4k met mbo 2. Als hij naar buitenland gaat om iets te repareren meer. Wel vies werk. Moet in scherpe ruimte met pakken enzo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Walmart is always waiting for a new smiling worker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 9488 and Stingray
Ja man. Maat van me heeft mbo 3 ofzo en wou nooit leren. Is nu kapitein op binnenvaart schip en verdient meer dan ik verdien met een HBO opleiding in techniek. Hij is wel goede kapitein. nadeel is wel dat hij lange dagen maakt en weinig slaapt.
Beetje heel de dag uit raam staren en beetje tv kijken en op mobiel gamen.
Andere maat repareert pompen op schepen en verdient iets van 3-4k met mbo 2. Als hij naar buitenland gaat om iets te repareren meer. Wel vies werk. Moet in scherpe ruimte met pakken enzo.
Haha ja ik ken het man, 2 goede maten van mij zitten al beide op een mariteime school (sinds 13 ofzo) 1tje deed eerst havo bij mij, toen mavo, toen scheepsvaart jfl.

Ze kunnen beide snel in die industrie aan de slag en t verdient goed ngl, ik heb me aangemeld voor t mediacollege deze week, moet nu samen met Decaan formulier invullen en wat toelatingsopdrachten doen en daarna intake gesprek. als dat lukt, bam toegelaten

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Start an Investment Fund And Trade Stocks

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I also dropped out economics this week was too boring for me i am going the creatieve/innovative way in business

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RoundHouse and PubertyMaxxer
Honestly if you are low iq you should just go to a trade school and become an electrician or plumber. You will be better paid than most college graduates, there is plenty of work everywhere and you can start your own business easily. Then when you get the money start investing it.

Study something else maybe

I dropped out of my economics bachelor. Is there any way to still frame it in a positive way at job interview?
In switzerland you're fucked. Even for the most basic minimum wage jobs they require years of experience and a finished apprenticeship.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6873
You take care of me tbh need brothermaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6873 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You take care of me tbh need brothermaxx
join the military if you're really going homeless. you are from UK so idk how that shithole works might not be as good.
finding a good company to take care of you like paid training while acquiring a certification, like apprenticeship sort work, is good.
if you're young and just doing minimum wage jobs to get by it's a waste of time. you'll stay like that forever until some disease hits you then you're fucked. take loans if you have to just to get higher pay job.
these days we need college degrees to advance in jobs so it's a lot harder. back then you could've just stayed in one company and rise in ranks. this century is really not good to live in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RAITEIII
Find a self employed job. Being a freelance writer is great if you can do it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel