How to find good users guide

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
In this guide i will show you how to find good users who arent dalits , note : this guide doesnt apply to all good users

Look in offtopic,
Now this is where the best and the worst users lurk , im aware that good users are found in looksmax aswell however my expierence has been that there more good users in offtopic.

Look for threads with actually thought provoking topics
Toxic dalits are usually found in low effort threads about bbc or a water thread, good users are found in high quality threads.

Check their opinion on the thread
If its a retarded take just put them on your ignore list but if its good then reply

reply to their post
Reply to the post and see what they say

Observe their opinion to determine if they are a good user

Thanks for reading bhais
360 F 115207580 US2etunH78I7iMYHOoNVvxQTCIdoPdRj

@gigell @Darkeningstar @alurmo @<6PSLcel @AOL @Xangsane @mirrormogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, <6PSLcel, zurzolo and 11 others
In this guide i will show you how to find good users who arent dalits , note : this guide doesnt apply to all good users

Look in offtopic,
Now this is where the best and the worst users lurk , im aware that good users are found in looksmax aswell however my expierence has been that there more good users in offtopic.

Toxic dalits are usually found in low effort threads about bbc or a water thread, good users are found in high quality threads.

If its a retarded take just put them on your ignore list but if its good then reply

reply to their post

Thanks for reading bhaisView attachment 3033687
Bump

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

Look in offtopic,

reply to their post

Bump

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zurzolo

Look in offtopic,

reply to their post

Bump, gtfih dalits

• +1

Look in offtopic,

reply to their post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronechadmax, <6PSLcel, zurzolo and 1 other person
Thanks Bhai

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Lookologist003
If you aren't ignoring me means that my threads aren't that bad?

• +1
how to find good users: they dont have to bump their thread multiple times for it to get traction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, <6PSLcel, zurzolo and 6 others
Dear @Greypiller my fellow moderators have become concerned about your frequent posting of guides about specific users. I regret to inform you that we will be deleting most of them and you will possibly be issued a 40% ban warning if it continues. Yours sincerely from the looksmax.org mod team.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zurzolo, gigell and 11 others
Dear @Greypiller my fellow moderators have become concerned about your frequent posting of guides about specific users. I regret to inform you that we will be deleting most of them and you will possibly be issued a 40% ban warning if it continues. Yours sincerely from the looksmax.org mod team.
Reason? How am i breaking the rules?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 2 others
@Clavicular was upset you gave him a negative reason in your guide.
What happened to free speech? I give everyone atleast 1 negative reason in all of my guides:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, gigell, Darkeningstar and 3 others
What happened to free speech? I give everyone atleast 1 negative reason in all of my guides:lul:
Also if i dont give everyone atleast 1 negative reason its just straight up meatriding:lul:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and gigell
Hurting moderators feelings isnt breaking the rules btw:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, gigell, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Also if i dont give everyone atleast 1 negative reason its just straight up meatriding:lul:
There was never any free speech under our rule.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, gigell, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I’m a shit tier user based on this

• +1
Lame af bro. Never thought looksmax would be ran by sensitive snowflakes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zurzolo and owlofathena
can i get a guide

• +1
Lame af bro. Never thought looksmax would be ran by sensitive snowflakes
Fr, cant even say 1 thing about a moderator despite multiple dalits having done it before , @Master get a load of this guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, vermillioncorefan and owlofathena
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
can i get a guide
sorry bro
the mods told him to stop this lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, ChadL1te, owlofathena and 1 other person
Goymods are restricting me cause i hurt their daddy claviculars fragile ego:lul:
Mods try not to look for any reason to ban or give warnings to user; challenge impossible

• +1
stop this shit bhai, bad users are bluepillers

• +1
There's only like 5 good users anyway. Then people will ask "why did x get banned?" when it's obvious they were just a shitty user

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and owlofathena
sorry bro
the mods told him to stop this lol
They meatriding @Clavicular , they gave me the reason of : muh you said something abt a moderator .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, gigell, serialcoper and 2 others
They meatriding @Clavicular , they gave me the reason of : muh you said something abt a moderator .
Niggas have been saying shit abts mods since forever , why am i targeted

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and gigell
Niggas have been saying shit abts mods since forever , why am i targeted
I smell corruption among the mods, your daddy clavicular isnt gonna let you suck him off cause you removed my threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zurzolo and serialcoper
I smell corruption among the mods, your daddy clavicular isnt gonna let you suck him off cause you removed my threads
if they can ban a important figure like @DalitBoss and force brahminboss off the site
what can mods not do lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and owlofathena
guide to becoming echo chamber schizo chad 1721102699923

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and WhoTookVendetta
if they can ban a important figure like @DalitBoss and force brahminboss off the site
what can mods not do lol
we need to make a new forum, mods on this forum are too corrupt

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and alurmo
Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequences, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and zurzolo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Put me in the ignore list please

Mods try not to look for any reason to ban or give warnings to user; challenge impossible
Mods trying not to ban good users : challenge impossible

Attachments

• Spongebob Squarepants Goofy Goober (1).mp4
    3.7 MB