How to find the best skincare routine and products for you in India?

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
Is r/IndianSkincareAddiction the only way?

@Chadeep @6'1currycel @indianoutlaw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9779

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Inscol, Deleted member 11963 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 10989 and 1 other person

Do not use any products yet.
1. Start by fixing your diet - drink lemon water, green tea, fruits and vegetables.
2. Use a proper quality face wash.
3. Stop consuming sodas or any other sugary/caffeinated drinks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10989
Dermatologist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Dermatologist.
Lmao my parents don't take me to doctor when I have a slithering ache, you think they will take me to a dermatologist? What are you, some high class South Delhi kid who visits dentists and dermatologists?

The answer is always Vicks VapoRub in my house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Chadeep
Lmao my parents don't take me to doctor when I have a slithering ache, you think they will take me to a dermatologist? What are you, some high class South Delhi kid who visits dentists and dermatologists?

Whats your skin type search for the relevant products according to your skin type online then. I have visited dermatologist twice in my life once after I had chicken pox and another when I had severe acne breakout.

• Woah
Whats your skin type search for the relevant products according to you skin type online then. I have visited dermatologist twice in my life once after I had chicken pox and another when I had severe acne breakout.
How do I figure out my skin type? How many skin types are there?

Don't read after India just ldar

Google whatever Michael Jackson used. That's your only solution.

Can you send all the curry related maxxing guides?

Also, I gave the skin test and got my results, can I DM you to discuss about it?
Whats there to discuss with me lmao. Type into google the skin type you got and search for relevant products which fit in your budget don't go too cheap for skincare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10989
Whats there to discuss with me lmao. Type into google the skin type you got and search for relevant products which fit in your budget don't go too cheap for skincare.
But there is misinformation online tho? Many products will claim to be good for my skin when in reality they are not.

Also, this is my 500th post, I am not a greycel anymore so keep tagging me in every thread you make now

@AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars

They sell this bullshit cream to blue pilled currycels while they get skin lightening treatment from best doctors from all that money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989 and Lolcel
They sell this bullshit cream to blue pilled currycels while they get skin lightening treatment from best doctors from all that money.
No cream for your phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 13021

Just follow nice diet less salt, sugar and oily more fruits, eggs, veggies like spinach, cucumber,carrot , orange
Skincare
1) Gentle Face cleanser or baby soap
2) moisturiser
3) sunscreen
night
1) cleanser
2) tretinoin / glycolic acid/lactic acid
3) moisturiser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021

Your parents are degenerates if they don’t listen to you
But there is misinformation online tho? Many products will claim to be good for my skin when in reality they are not.

Also, this is my 500th post, I am not a greycel anymore so keep tagging me in every thread you make now
Just use Ducray Keracynl Facewash and Ducray PP cream as moisturiser. As for sunscreen you can pick one that suits your face. Ducray products are expensive but high quality

Just use Ducray Keracynl Facewash and Ducray PP cream as moisturiser.
I am looking for a skincare routine that is good for my dry skin and also acts as a skin lightening regime to change the color. Can you help me choose out the products in DMs?

I am looking for a skincare routine that is good for my dry skin and also acts as a skin lightening regime to change the color. Can you help me choose out the products in DMs?
I have dry skin too and use these two products and my skin feels quite nice. I’m taking isotretinoin for my acne too. Idk much about skin lightening because I’m white-passing

Dude you need:

-gentle cleanser (check if cerave is available in india)
-retin A / hydroquinone cream
-moisturizer (try as many products as you can and chose one; the ones with urea are the best)
-vaseline
-sunscreen (la roche or avenè are the brands that i use, don't know if they're available in india)

If you have acne the answers can be summarized in the following: diet changes (reduce inflammation and sebum production via removal of sugar, refined carbs, and high glycemic index foods), tretinoin cream (order online from India or get prescription from dermatologist) for acne, and lastly isotretinoin for last resort, can cause hair thinning however and I am currently losing hair still despite having hopped off accutane for 3 weeks. Beware.

If you have acne the answers can be summarized in the following: diet changes (reduce inflammation and sebum production via removal of sugar, refined carbs, and high glycemic index foods), tretinoin cream (order online from India or get prescription from dermatologist) for acne, and lastly isotretinoin for last resort, can cause hair thinning however and I am currently losing hair still despite having hopped off accutane for 3 weeks. Beware.
Nope, I dont have acne or pimples

Dude you need:

-gentle cleanser (check if cerave is available in india)
-retin A / hydroquinone cream
-moisturizer (try as many products as you can and chose one; the ones with urea are the best)
-vaseline
-sunscreen (la roche or avenè are the brands that i use, don't know if they're available in india)
Yes Cerave is available in India but it's a bit expensive but dont worry, I have a little extra money for now.

Do you want me to go in detail about my skin history(pimples/acne) and daily routine so that you can tell me more about what's applicable to me? Moreover, I wanna know when I should use these because I also started going to the gym a few days ago, so before gym, before shower, after shower or before sleeping or what. I am a complete rookie in terms of skincare knowledge.

And most importantly, will this help in improving skin color too along with my dry skin but oily nose(only nose is oily)? I am prettyboymaxxing

I was told I am 22-24 on this, for India I think 10-14 should be enough

We can even discuss this in DMs if you want :D

Morning after showering:
-cleanser
-moisturize
-apply sunscreen

After gym:
-moisturize

Before bed:
-cleanser
-tretinoin
-moisturize
-vaseline

Tretinoin will help with skin texture and acne.
Hydroquinone will make your complexion lighter in color.
Don't know how often you should apply hydroquinone as i never used it.

• +1
Morning after showering:
-cleanser
-moisturize
-apply sunscreen

After gym:
-moisturize

Before bed:
-cleanser
-tretinoin
-moisturize
-vaseline

Hydroquinone will make your complexion lighter in color.
Don't know how often you should apply hydroquinone as i never used it.
I actually wake up a little after 5 am, then go to gym by 6 am and come back by 7 am, then have my shower around 8 am so is this order okay for the skincare routine? After gym, I stay indoor for the rest of the day but few times a week, I spend 20-40 minutes around 2:30 pm lying down in the sun, sometimes shirtless, sometimes not.

Hardly get any acne or pimples in a year. I am guessing by skin texture you mean skin color/complexion or dryness?

And dayummm, I didnt know moisturiser should be used 3 times a day!

All this time, my skin care included either body soap or a random facewash on my face and then sometimes forgetting to put moisturiser.

Also, I was recommended Jojoba oil as a moisturiser, what do you think?