How to find the ideal hair for you

E

esotericmmm

Bronze
My Guide To hairmaxx
many people will say find your head shape which obviously is true but it comes down to much more than that such as

The ideal haircut will also depend on your age keep in mind age and social setting go hand in hand
if you are below the age of 25 and you are still in highschool/college the best types of hairstyles you can get are the prettyboy tiktok styles you see as for one you wont be balding (hopefully) and it will fit in extremely well with piers and will also have extremely high appeal, so what i would recommend for ages 18-14 is a taper fade with a messy/fluffy top as at this age its one of the most appealing haircuts, you can obviously cater this to yourself and your hair texture and etc but these are purely my suggestions. If you are 20+ any shortcut professional hairstyle is good longer hair is also underrated such as styles like a flow, again this doesn’t have to be these exact style this is just a guide to help you find the general idea of what you should get.

Social Setting
Now social setting plays a huge role in this too because your not gonna see some 30 yr old balding wageslave with a taper fade he will just look look like an idiot, so then fit the hairstyle to what your occupation is while still maintaining a look that can be worn anywhere, for Highschool-College any of the haircuts i recommend for younger ages will work amazing and my reasoning is there too, if you are 18+ with an actual job (not minimum wage or part time jobs) you should stick with something for professional as again it will appeal to the people around you.

At the end of the day most of it does come down to headshape and personal preference but these are also big things to factor in when you are considering getting a nee hairstyle

(sorry if this wasn’t explained and made as well as it could of i made this in school lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and lightskinbengali
Just pick one of the meta hairstyles, nothing much to it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Eren and healer
My Guide To hairmaxx
many people will say find your head shape which obviously is true but it comes down to much more than that such as

The ideal haircut will also depend on your age keep in mind age and social setting go hand in hand
if you are below the age of 25 and you are still in highschool/college the best types of hairstyles you can get are the prettyboy tiktok styles you see as for one you wont be balding (hopefully) and it will fit in extremely well with piers and will also have extremely high appeal, so what i would recommend for ages 18-14 is a taper fade with a messy/fluffy top as at this age its one of the most appealing haircuts, you can obviously cater this to yourself and your hair texture and etc but these are purely my suggestions. If you are 20+ any shortcut professional hairstyle is good longer hair is also underrated such as styles like a flow, again this doesn’t have to be these exact style this is just a guide to help you find the general idea of what you should get.

Social Setting
Now social setting plays a huge role in this too because your not gonna see some 30 yr old balding wageslave with a taper fade he will just look look like an idiot, so then fit the hairstyle to what your occupation is while still maintaining a look that can be worn anywhere, for Highschool-College any of the haircuts i recommend for younger ages will work amazing and my reasoning is there too, if you are 18+ with an actual job (not minimum wage or part time jobs) you should stick with something for professional as again it will appeal to the people around you.

At the end of the day most of it does come down to headshape and personal preference but these are also big things to factor in when you are considering getting a nee hairstyle

(sorry if this wasn’t explained and made as well as it could of i made this in school lmao)
Hair transplant + minox + fin to maintain and even increase your hair when you hit 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
Haircut3
Haircut2
Haircut7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Tr0ubLe
why the Israel flag
There used to be a nazi movement on here that I was part of, mods banned swastikas as avatars so some of us united together under a new flag. Its not related to the recent events

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MedMogger and vladoxy
There used to be a nazi movement on here that I was part of, mods banned swastikas as avatars so some of us united together under a new flag. Its not related to the recent events
ok so you’re a nazi 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: chadcel;
beta mods

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
thought you were gonna tell me what hairstyle to get based on my facial features.

Medium long to long hair is always, always better.
Gotta femalegazemaxx bro.

Like Alessandro Dellisola hair. Women always mention his luscious, healthy hair online.

Alessandro Dellisola

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi
I’m 30 and I have curtains and a beard, it’s incongruous and JBs give mad IODs. I cope that I just can’t style it well.

Some girls said they like it, a couple said I should go back to a quiff with fade. They generally don’t have strong opinions cause my face is too ugly for it to really matter.

I have had aggro twice now from men my age or younger who are jealous of my hairline, length and density. Which is funny but also irritating. It’s clearly a mog in some ways if they feel like that.

This was a retarded guide and mostly just common sense
f you are below the age of 25 and you are still in highschool/college the best types of hairstyles you can get are the prettyboy tiktok styles y
JFL bro nobody with a brain rocks a middle part or some gay tik tok hairstyle in uni
Maybe in highscool but it looks so dumb and tryhardy

This was a retarded guide and mostly just common sense

JFL bro nobody with a brain rocks a middle part or some gay tik tok hairstyle in uni
Maybe in highscool but it looks so dumb and tryhardy
only looks tryhard if ur ugly.

If you have good face, tiktok hair will just make you look better and also attract attention.