How to find the right shampoo for my hair?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
My hair is kinda straight (not asian tier) with a tendency to be wavy (2b) in some cases. Obviously i don't want to buy every shampoo out there until i find the right one since it's basically time and money wasting and can fuck my scalp i think

I tried no shampoo method and while i was on it i tried washing my hair with baking soda to get rid of the greasy appearance, i also tried apple cider vinegar. It felt healthy and all but it looked greasy af, thankfully it was summer vacation so nobody saw me like that

Not to mention how to maintain it, how often to wash it, if i should air dry it, water temperature etc

Pls help me hairmax

My hair is kinda straight (not asian tier) with a tendency to be wavy (2b) in some cases. Obviously i don't want to buy every shampoo out there until i find the right one since it's basically time and money wasting and can fuck my scalp i think

I tried no shampoo method and while i was on it i tried washing my hair with baking soda to get rid of the greasy appearance, i also tried apple cider vinegar. It felt healthy and all but it looked greasy af, thankfully it was summer vacation so nobody saw me like that

Not to mention how to maintain it, how often to wash it, if i should air dry it, water temperature etc

Pls help me hairmax
Just use Nizoral Shampoo

no shampoo is a meme

Just use Nizoral Shampoo
you should use another shampoo after this, you are supposed to shampoo twice so it lathers (on the second wash) but you cant really use nizoral twice so just a regular shampoo afterwards should be fine.

you should use another shampoo after this, you are supposed to shampoo twice so it lathers (on the second wash) but you cant really use nizoral twice so just a regular shampoo afterwards should be fine.
Using more than 1 shampoo= foid trait

Just use Nizoral Shampoo
Isn't nizoral for dandruff and balding? I don't need it, i want a shampoo to make my hair healthy and more aesthetic

Isn't nizoral for dandruff and balding? I don't need it, i want a shampoo to make my hair healthy and more aesthetic
Better to focus on your diet and lifestyle to achieve that imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I wash my body every day but I wash my hair twice a week. Washing hair with just water regardless the presence of shampoo leads to losing protein in your hair.
On days I do not wash my hair, in order to get rid of oily grease, I use shampoo powder.

Both my shampoo and powered shampoo are made of sulfate-free surfactants

Using more than 1 shampoo= foid trait
So is all the topicals, facial masks, bruh it’s what we gotta do now, it’s just the way it is