How to find what my true hobbies are and just in general become an interesting perosn?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I want to do this. I feel my current gf who I hooked up with 7 months ago is starting to see me as boring. She was intitially just attracted to my looks and is very innocent like only had couple boyfriends before me. I’m starting to think we need to value looksmaxing as well as value personmaxxing as well. I feel I have become superficial and have always wanted to pursue high status to look good infront of others.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
What are your past times and hobbies right now? Or what do you do in your free time?

Start looking into common hobbies. Start watching YouTube videos and see what interests u. Start going down rabbit holes there and see what you wanna pursue

personalitymax.org

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
What are your past times and hobbies right now? Or what do you do in your free time?
Dont really want to spill the part where i spend hours of free time reading trough orthodontic studies because im inan argument with some retard on the internet to anyone irl tbh. Its easy to find free time-filler with all of the internet and tons of media to consume for people atm, less so to find a hobby youre passionate about and truly enjoy. A ton of young people (most in my experience) do not really have hobbies

Chad is an interesting person.

His secret?

NOTHING!

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Chad is an interesting person.

His secret?

NOTHING!
His secret is that he has not spend more than one hour in his room (excluding fucking and sleeping) since he turned 4. The power of a life-long positive feedback loop and ideal dopamine wiring.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
She has found :chad:
And she is probably chatting with him and acting all flirty with him at this very moment while @MD_Hopeful69 has his thumb up his ass wondering what to say to interest his :chad: chasing gf :forcedsmile: