How to fix a long midface?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
I have a long midface. It's not that obvious, but it doesn't look pretty either. I think it's mainly because of my long and big nose. So what can you do to fix such a midface? bimax? nose job? Can a nose job really reduce the length of the nose significantly? What do you think?

Upswing of the maxilla can shorten midface. Lifting the nose tip upwards can make the midface appear shorter under certain circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
bimax only rly. also implants help often times. long midfaces are not a failo imo if the jaw looks good.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
long midfaces are not a failo imo if the jaw looks good.
I mean it depends but I agree. Sometimes it looks very masculine and attractive. I think short midface is even worse!

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I have a long midface. It's not that obvious, but it doesn't look pretty either. I think it's mainly because of my long and big nose. So what can you do to fix such a midface? bimax? nose job? Can a nose job really reduce the length of the nose significantly? What do you think?
Whats your total fwhr chin to hairline distance divided by bizygomatic distance if below 1.35 vertical genio to balance it.
If over you can still do it but your face will appear long

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181