How to fix assymetry

H

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
How the hell do i fix this assymetry its driving me insane
I

I LOOK SUPER FUCKING UGLY INVERTED IF THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SEE ME IRM I ROPING WHAT THE MY LIPS ARE POINTINF TOWARDS THE RIGHT AND MY NOSE IS SUPER CROOKED WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO I FIX THIS

asymmetry is literally the least of your problems

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
dont worry bout it
Dude wdym dont worry abt it people say ppl see u inverted and if people see me like thst im roping i look super fucking ugly inverted im a sub5/ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
  • +1
how can you even tell if it is or isnt from the front? and no im not recessed
It just look like it is and maybe too short your face, send side profile picture. Asymmetry isn't a problem at all, i can assure you that

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
It just look like it is and maybe too short your face, send side profile picture. Asymmetry isn't a problem at all, i can assure you that
Alr

• +1
Ok it rly isn't atleast both convexity angles are ideal, but i think it's too short for your face at the very least, could maybe even use some projection. Also your hyoid seems shit, do you have any pics with ramus definition?
Nah i dont, also whats bad abt my hyoid

How the hell do i fix this assymetry its driving me insane View attachment 3223839IView attachment 3223840
I LOOK SUPER FUCKING UGLY INVERTED IF THIS IS HOW PEOPLE SEE ME IRM I ROPING WHAT THE MY LIPS ARE POINTINF TOWARDS THE RIGHT AND MY NOSE IS SUPER CROOKED WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO I FIX THIS
Ur asymmety is normal ur just fixating on it in pictures. Stop taking endless pics of urself especially on ur phone it does no good. Majority of ppl (even good looking ones) have some level of asymmetry

• +1
Ok it rly isn't atleast both convexity angles are ideal, but i think it's too short for your face at the very least, could maybe even use some projection. Also your hyoid seems shit, do you have any pics with ramus definition?
Maybe his pic is a close up which massively decreases how strong ur forward growth/jaw look tho in my experience. He should do a pic frm far away tbh. Altho hes far from ideal I dnt think hes screwed.

• +1
Maybe his pic is a close up which massively decreases how strong ur forward growth/jaw look tho in my experience. He should do a pic frm far away tbh. Altho hes far from ideal I dnt think hes screwed.
I'm just telling him that asymmetry is literally the least of his problem

• +1
How the hell do i fix this assymetry its driving me insane View attachment 3223839IView attachment 3223840
People usually don’t notice that u have an asymmetrical face, so don’t worry about it. There’s still things u can do like sleeping on your back which will help a lot over time. People perceive you the same way u see yourself. If they see you in real life and then they see you in a pic or in the mirror they won’t tell the difference unless u have a big assymetry that stands out. Fortunately you don’t, so I’d say js sleep on your back and try to fix it so you feel more confident, but people probably won’t notice it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: higher0808
People usually don’t notice that u have an asymmetrical face, so don’t worry about it. There’s still things u can do like sleeping on your back which will help a lot over time.
Ive tried sleeping on the side thats opposite to my assymetries for 5 months and it changed nothing

• +1
Reactions: peido
Ive tried sleeping on the side thats opposite to my assymetries for 5 months and it changed nothing
That’s the only way Ik that fixes it without hardmaxing if it doesn’t work for you than Idk how to help. Try to max out every other stat

• +1
That’s the only way Ik that fixes it without hardmaxing if it doesn’t work for you than Idk how to help. Try to max out every other stat
Might js get rhino

• +1
Btw your eye area is crazy good
Thx bhai 😻
If u can get the rhino do it. I would also lose a lot of face fat so u get a more prominent jawline and overall face structure. But your nose doesn’t look bad, before u do the rhino lose your face fat and see how it looks.
Im cutting rn so yea ill see soon

• +1
That's the problem you gotta sleep your BACK not on your sides it dosent matter it's the developed side don't do it,just sleep on your back and chew from the underdeveloped side

• +1