How to fix autism + called Jeffery Dahmer

3arsa

Bronze
Ppl keep saying I give Jeffery Dahmer vibe and I look like him. I also have severe autism but can mask it. Someone tryna help! High iq please help me.

IMG 5246

I know you guys have dog shit attention span so need to put image.

• Woah
Reactions: Judas Froome
Hello there my fellow autistic brother,
First off try find like minded people like us so you can have 2 faces. Your real persona will be seen by friends. And your second face will be trying to be like your average Joe. Also learn not to speak like a retard

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Hello there my fellow autistic brother,
First off try find like minded people like us so you can have 2 faces. Your real persona will be seen by friends. And your second face will be trying to be like your average Joe. Also learn not to speak like a retard
Alr bet

Autism is just a form of mental handicap. It is what it is.

• +1
You can try your best to mask it but that's a skill that takes practise.

There's no fix but it's not really a big deal. As long as you're not too weird you can mask it effectively. Channel your hyper-fixation into a career to at least have good financial assets to keep you afloat.

• +1

I think that if you have a gf, and you french kiss, you should drink a bit of her salive, she is probably not autistic and it may help you

• +1
Ppl keep saying I give Jeffery Dahmer vibe and I look like him. I also have severe autism but can mask it. Someone tryna help! High iq please help me.

View attachment 3134909

easy. u need soap, rope, chair. thats it

I think that if you have a gf, and you french kiss, you should drink a bit of her salive, she is probably not autistic and it may help you
What you talking shout bro

View attachment 3134909

Act more retarded in the cute way so people think, aww :3 when you talk

• +1