How to fix bad armpit smell fast

NoBonezForMoanz

NoBonezForMoanz

orbitalrimcel
Hey just dropping another golden tidbit this year
This can be also taken as a general healthmax for various body parts

So I‘ve always had this small problem that one armpit had a worse smell than the other, diet, sleep, metabolism, health in general fixed over the years but that one armpit still smelled badly kinda

so I thought it had to be something local to that armpit, thought hey maybe that‘s just the lymph nodes which are stuffed with shit and that‘s just coming out through the pores

So the objective is to clear the lymph nodes, how tho:

Let‘s go from the weak, slow and not so effective stuff to the holy grail chad method

Lymphatic Baths/ Massage:
Haven‘t personally done it, lol. There‘s a lot of stuff on this so if you want to ge the comfy route do this

Chad Paida:
The Paida method is the holy grail in fixing the old health problems one has. Because diet and movement alone can‘t clear out trash that‘s been accumulating all your life.
How does it work. Without ching chang meridian talk. You‘ve got your lymph nodes, in larger amounts concentrated in specific areas, like armpits, around the groin, inner thighs next to the groin, inner elbow etc

What you do is slap those areas for 5-20min at a time, the goal is to get out the dirt that‘s stuffing your lymph nodes.
This will cause red-purple-black spots and dots appear on the skin, that‘s not ruptured blood vessels if you‘re wondering.

Should look like this, example first time inner elbow 5min, depending on area it will look a lot worse and dense.
CD060EB1 4254 4FCF 906C 4C53C6C72E0F

After each session there will be coming out less and less, actually after 4 sessions my elbows are kinda clear, almost nothing coming out, just red skin for a short while because of the slapping.

It does and should hurt, where it hurts the most should actually be targeted primarily, pain is stuffed lymph, where it‘s clear it‘s actually not really painful, just the slap sensation.

Back to the original topic of this thread, my armpits smell a lot less and less uncomfortable after every time the skin has cleared up, expect detox reactions like softer shit up to diarrhea, runny nose in the morning or whatever your body chooses the day after doing this.
Also armpits hurt like hell, this shit is even more uncomfortable than Hoodingmaxxing but it works. You want to do it with intent, put your love your spirit your passion into every slap.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear...

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others

So I‘ve always had this small problem that one armpit had a worse smell than the other, diet, sleep, metabolism, health in general fixed over the years but that one armpit still smelled badly kinda

so I thought it had to be something local to that armpit, thought hey maybe that‘s just the lymph nodes which are stuffed with shit and that‘s just coming out through the pores

Let‘s go from the weak, slow and not so effective stuff to the holy grail chad method

Haven‘t personally done it, lol. There‘s a lot of stuff on this so if you want to ge the comfy route do this

Chad Paida:
The Paida method is the holy grail in fixing the old health problems one has. Because diet and movement alone can‘t clear out trash that‘s been accumulating all your life.
How does it work. Without ching chang meridian talk. You‘ve got your lymph nodes, in larger amounts concentrated in specific areas, like armpits, around the groin, inner thighs next to the groin, inner elbow etc

What you do is slap those areas for 5-20min at a time, the goal is to get out the dirt that‘s stuffing your lymph nodes.
This will cause red-purple-black spots and dots appear on the skin, that‘s not ruptured blood vessels if you‘re wondering.

Should look like this, example first time inner elbow 5min, depending on area it will look a lot worse and dense.View attachment 1081605
After each session there will be coming out less and less, actually after 4 sessions my elbows are kinda clear, almost nothing coming out, just red skin for a short while because of the slapping.

It does and should hurt, where it hurts the most should actually be targeted primarily, pain is stuffed lymph, where it‘s clear it‘s actually not really painful, just the slap sensation.

Back to the original topic of this thread, my armpits smell a lot less and less uncomfortable after every time the skin has cleared up, expect detox reactions like softer shit up to diarrhea, runny nose in the morning or whatever your body chooses the day after doing this.
Also armpits hurt like hell, this shit is even more uncomfortable than Hoodingmaxxing but it works. You want to do it with intent, put your love your spirit your passion into every slap.

High IQ but still need sources

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
what the fuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Deleted member 6403, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
subhuman trait: bad armpit smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gasbeepec and AsGoodAsItGets
Just take a shower no need to slap your body like a -80 iq monkey that just saw his reflection in a mirror.
Also if you are gl, your body odor becomes attractive ans arousing to opposite sex so it's all about your face again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12669
Just take a shower and use deodorant. Why is there a thread dedicated to this?

Mind you theres some that teach you how to breath and sleep jfl. Just slap yourself theory, this is on par with bonemashing in terms of mental illness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 10177 and 3 others
Just buy driclor and shower man

Just take a shower and use deodorant. Why is there a thread dedicated to this?

Mind you theres some that teach you how to breath and sleep jfl. Just slap yourself theory, this is on par with bonemashing in terms of mental illness.
It's his bad luck that I saw his thread instead of other low iq threads :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
High IQ but still need sources
Lots of testimonies that paida in itself works
Just take a shower no need to slap your body like a -80 iq monkey that just saw his reflection in a mirror.
Also if you are gl, your body odor becomes attractive ans arousing to opposite sex so it's all about your face again.
It‘s about eliminating the smell completely, so you smell good even when not showering, also lot less sweating and the sweat odor has no unpleasant nuances to it
Talking bout maximizing everything here so you can live low maintenance chad life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lihito and mortis

It‘s about eliminating the smell completely, so you smell good even when not showering, also lot less sweating and the sweat odor has no unpleasant nuances to it
Talking bout maximizing everything here so you can live low maintenance chad life
you cannot be srious right? this is a fucking joke. paida is not even a thing? i thought this was a fucking joke

So you want to Lookmax and Rot. Holy fuck you need to check into the psych ward ASAP. Honestly just shower and get a haircut bro, works for me!

Images 15

So you want to Lookmax and Rot. Holy fuck you need to check into the psych ward ASAP. Honestly just shower and get a haircut bro, works for me!

View attachment 1081826

As I said it‘s a general healthmax, who said Looksmaxxing even plays a significant role in my life
Just sharing my tidbits, those who know my shit have open minds
Go further search for luck on a selfhate echochamber lol

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Also, remember what you eat influences armpit smell. Things like dairy, meat, animal products, onion, garlic, etc. Can affect armpit smell. Obviously if one eats foods look for clean sources.

Chad Paida:

Should look like this, example first time inner elbow 5min, depending on area it will look a lot worse and dense.View attachment 1081605

Just slap the fuck out of yourself theory

stop eating them curries bro

Chad Paida:

Wait wait so showering 20 times a day like Chad said is wrong??