How to fix barcelona

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
@AshtonKuchter

It is clear we will never catch up to Madrid 14 champions which 6 of them have been won by people that are already dead.

What we need to do is imagine and cope that they have 8 and us 5.

Laporta now hear me, leanmaxx, keep fucking prime Stacy pussy and kill florentino in a way that everyone thinks that it was a natural death.
Also you need to go full la masía now. Guardiola didn't won the sextete because he had eto, he won it because he had a squad full of la masía players.

Descarga

Joan laporta mujeres
Laporta sana kouja 2 620x413

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 20677
I was in Barcelona a month ago and there were some very attractive women there. Yes, very attractive. No one noticed me, as I was invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 20652
Fire xavi hire anceloti

Barca need to try park the bus tactic. They have world class player but need to work as a team. Best way is to form a huge bus cohesively and stop openent from scoring. then boot the ball to the bbc striker and he can score easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
I was in Barcelona a month ago and there were some very attractive women there. Yes, very attractive. No one noticed me, as I was invisible.

Spain is very westernized (narcyfied). Don't expect Spain to be a good country for locationmaxing.

Thailand is the real deal

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20677
@AshtonKuchter

It is clear we will never catch up to Madrid 14 champions which 6 of them have been won by people that are already dead.

What we need to do is imagine and cope that they have 8 and us 5.

Laporta now hear me, leanmaxx, keep fucking prime Stacy pussy and kill florentino in a way that everyone thinks that it was a natural death.
Also you need to go full la masía now. Guardiola didn't won the sextete because he had eto, he won it because he had a squad full of la masía players.

View attachment 1915339
View attachment 1915340View attachment 1915342
Based thread and based user
Don`t forget clear robberys like Franco age, Ramos doping, Florentino sucking Karious dick at the players Locker Room, among others
Also sorry Busi, Alba, Piqué and Sergi but you must go
Also TooMuchMoney is overrates
Gavi is the prime JB slayer rn

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
Looking forward to Barca’s bankruptcy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Spain is very westernized (narcyfied). Don't expect Spain to be a good country for locationmaxing.

Thailand is the real deal

//Thomas DOM
One girl did catcall me in spain though, but that was the only time that happened. I think most european countries are bad for locationmaxing.
I don't know about the US or England, haven't been there.
But I've been to the netherlands, germany, italy and spain and all seem bad. But that might also be because I am just normie

how to fix barca:
get messi back

Over for Europa League cels yakhi😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙