How to fix being shy???? (BRUTAL) (CUCK) (PLS HELP)

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
bro im so shy around girls
i swear to god there was a chick last year she offered to give me head but.. i was scared she would judge my dick so i said no im not ready like some sort of preycel cuck.
Also some chick had a crush on me she made it so obvious, she told me all about her rape fetish and called me every single day. Good old days. I was lean back then and didnt have acne. Now im bloated cuz the bulk but im finally cutting again and doing carnivore/animal based diet, isotretinoin for skin and gymmaxxing and some castor oil for my eyelashes. Super basic softmaxxes

Some girl also wants me to rape me. Like, she straight up said “im gonna rape you”. Shes sadly black but her body is good. Yes i know, i am that desperate. She said she wants to rape me. Like im serious, before u say “MUH LARP NIGGA FUCK U” please just ask ur self why i would lie on a incel forum. I dont give a fuck about impressing you incel niggers (But I love most users on here i dont hate yall)
i am LTN, but i have height halo and body halo (gymmaxxing)

Moral of the story: I can lose my virginity and i could of lost it a LONG time ago but im so fucking shy and dont really know how to talk to girls or really “handle” them. Feel me?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 77932, twojei and 4 others
idk bro ive chugged alcohol, done grams of lyrica and was still high inhib. I need to do coke atp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Clqs, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
idk bro ive chugged alcohol, done grams of lyrica and was still high inhib. I need to do coke atp.
bro alcohol is such a fucking blessing, that shit makes me not give a fuck about anything. If only it didnt increase estrogen so fucking much

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
MDMA could help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, iam good boy and try2beme
bro alcohol is such a fucking blessing, that shit makes me not give a fuck about anything. If only it didnt increase estrogen so fucking much
Good for you alcholo did nothing for me, you have to try a bunch of shit to find somehting that works, everyone is different.

• +1
No personality for your face:feelshah:

Anyways,try benzos

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, WhoTookVendetta and beefliverontop
i swear to god there was a chick last year she offered to give me head but.. i was scared she would judge my dick so i said no im not ready like some sort of preycel cuck.
Also some chick had a crush on me she made it so obvious, she told me all about her rape fetish and called me every single day. Good old days. I was lean back then and didnt have acne. Now im bloated cuz the bulk but im finally cutting again and doing carnivore/animal based diet, isotretinoin for skin and gymmaxxing and some castor oil for my eyelashes. Super basic softmaxxes

Some girl also wants me to rape me. Like, she straight up said “im gonna rape you”. Shes sadly black but her body is good. Yes i know, i am that desperate. She said she wants to rape me. Like im serious, before u say “MUH LARP NIGGA FUCK U” please just ask ur self why i would lie on a incel forum. I dont give a fuck about impressing you incel niggers (But I love most users on here i dont hate yall)

Moral of the story: I can lose my virginity and i could of lost it a LONG time ago but im so fucking shy and dont really know how to talk to girls or really “handle” them. Feel me?
Read Nietzsche bro

Btw it's all about raping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and WhoTookVendetta

Don’t let her rape you bro!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and beefliverontop
self esteem or humility

• +1
coke is the worst thing to take if your a high inhib person will just make it worse

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and HTN_Mentalcel
theres no way alcohol doesnt help u, what do u drink?
Guess your body is too powerful for allat alcohol huh
slavcel genes. We evolved to fuck bears and drink vodka so it does nothing for me.

• +1
Ik ga Wilders inlichten hierover.
Doe maar… dan ga ik Wilders ook maar lekker verkrachten 😈
Zal ik maar de grote zwarte LTB meisje die me wilt rapen vertellen dat jij haar volgende slachtoffer moet worden?
Als ik jou was ik zou vanavond niet slapen want de zwarte meid gaat je rapen….
Your next boyo…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and WhoTookVendetta
Stop having sex in mind and be serious with yourself. Be selfish and realize that world is all about looks money status and selfishness. No one cares about you, and you shouldn't care about them either. It's free for all

• +1
slavcel genes. We evolved to fuck bears and drink vodka so it does nothing for me.
Fuck
Mirin HIGH T SLAVCEL genes.
Maybe just rape a few girls. Just say fuck it and do it.

• +1
Stop having sex in mind and be serious with yourself. Be selfish and realize that world is all about looks money status and selfishness. No one cares about you, and you shouldn't care about them either. It's free for all
Do you want me to rape you? Anal?

• +1
Dnr

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
Ok but srs , had the same problem. My test got higher now I ain’t scared and I got a few dates coming up

Ok but srs , had the same problem. My test got higher now I ain’t scared and I got a few dates coming up
Blud what do you even say to a girl i legit can't think of anything while talking to one

Doe maar… dan ga ik Wilders ook maar lekker verkrachten 😈
Zal ik maar de grote zwarte LTB meisje die me wilt rapen vertellen dat jij haar volgende slachtoffer moet worden?
Als ik jou was ik zou vanavond niet slapen want de zwarte meid gaat je rapen….
Your next boyo…
Denk dat ik met het licht aan ga slapen vanavond.

Irl text is easy
first of all it can be on the street. Ngl aprosching them in that case is really weird. Best is a place where you see them daily
like school or an event is better

Also they need to have interest in you first , you can’t create interest

When she shows you the ioi , approach her introduce and play around don’t do serious shit. I always use if she’s from the city or somewhere else. Talk also about random shit if you are attractive she won’t care about the slight autism

I stopped being shy around foids when it clicked in my head that they're worthless

essentially you need to stop subconsciously putting them on a pedestal, you're getting shy because in your head you fear fumbling but when your default state is "I don't want her, idgaf" it all changes

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and gigell

Smoke weed multiple times a day. Take 3.5- 5 grams of shrooms. Blending the shrooms with orange juice will make it more potent. Tripping multiple times a week will make way loose and lowinhib. Take a 10 strip of acid and maybe smoke some DMT

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop

Just drink or take molly it works guaranteed it takes away my sperg for a couple hours the first time i ever got pussy was on molly

• +1
Reactions: innerlight
Fucking Pussy helps

Just talk w your dick easy