How to fix birdcel profile?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
this shit is destroying my life i will rope soon

bimax, or if your under 20, mew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13710, Deleted member 20914, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
Sailer bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710, rand anon and Deleted member 23554
can i get genio first and then bimax?
you get them at the same time if you really want a good side profile

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HarrierDuBois
you get them at the same time if you really want a good side profile
i will get them during the summer holiday of the first year of college i dont want to look too sus and change slowly to claim its natural + i probably need implants as well

If your whole face is recessed causing your nose to appear bigger than it actually is and your chin to appear smaller than it actually is, get bimax. If your nose is legitimately just big aside from the rest of your face and your chin is small independent of the mandible then you should get genio + rhino which can be done at the same time and is an easier process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
If your whole face is recessed causing your nose to appear bigger than it actually is and your chin to appear smaller than it actually is, get bimax. If your nose is legitimately just big aside from the rest of your face and your chin is small independent of the mandible then you should get genio + rhino which can be done at the same time and is an easier process.
this is me at very high bf % so no definition etc.

i will get them during the summer holiday of the first year of college i dont want to look too sus and change slowly to claim its natural + i probably need implants as well
Normies will believe everything as long as they don't see your recovery process.
If someone demands explanation say you did sprints to improve GH levels and they led to your bone growth.
This seems believable, because when they look up on the browser: "Does sprinting increase GH?" studies back up that sprints cause GH spikes.
They won't know that the increase isn't significant enough for a bi-/trimax level advancement and will therefore stop bothering you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 23554
Normies will believe everything as long as they don't see your recovery process.
If someone demands explanation say you did sprints to improve GH levels and they led to your bone growth.
This seems believable, because when they look up on the browser: "Does sprinting increase GH?" studies back up that sprints cause GH spikes.
They won't know that the increase isn't significant enough for a bi-/trimax level advancement and will therefore stop bothering you.
i pray dr mike jew everyday for finding mewing at worst case scenario i will tell them that there is something called mewing

jew GIF

this shit is destroying my life i will rope soon
thumbpull or go talk to an orthodontist about maxilla fixing via oral but it'll cost like 50k

• Hmm...
thumbpull or go talk to an orthodontist about maxilla fixing via oral but it'll cost like 50k
can thumbpulling fuck up my teeth? i had braces a few years ago dont want to cause any problems

can thumbpulling fuck up my teeth? i had braces a few years ago dont want to cause any problems
ur not supposed to touch ur teeth when u do it

• +1
wtf is a birdcel

look at my pics its looking like a bird from the side
looks normal to me, and also take pics from 2 meters away. Not like this

• Hmm...
  • +1
I think im a birdcel

Attachments

• posture.png
    posture.png
    742.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
this is me at very high bf % so no definition etc.

Youre not a birdcel, your chin actually has projection and isn't a problem. Genio is not needed. The problem is your nose is very prominent in your profile and you have an overbite that is more than 3mm which is very noticeable in a person's face. Bimax would solve both of these things. For someone like you who's not a typical candidate it could be a hard process. If you dont get bimax, then at least get rhinoplasty. The mandibular advancement variant of Invisalign would solve your underbite, but it would also slightly push back your maxilla which would not be worth it at all for you.

• Hmm...
Youre not a birdcel, your chin actually has projection and isn't a problem. Genio is not needed. The problem is your nose is very prominent in your profile and you have an overbite that is more than 3mm which is very noticeable in a person's face. Bimax would solve both of these things. For someone like you who's not a typical candidate it could be a hard process. If you dont get bimax, then at least get rhinoplasty. The mandibular advancement variant of Invisalign would solve your underbite, but it would also slightly push back your maxilla which would not be worth it at all for you.
thx for the quality advice. so all i need is bimax? i had braces when i was a kid do you think i wll have to wear them again before the surgery?