How to fix bloat coming back after 30 mins of working out

manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
I look like a whole different person in the frame of 30 minutes lol do I just have to get leaner or overdose on potassium what we thinking

• +1
Reactions: bluderbra, Obamalama, rgvmogger07 and 1 other person
I look like a whole different person in the frame of 30 minutes lol do I just have to get leaner or overdose on potassium what we thinking
R u back into ur prime

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
R u back into ur prime
Close but I am having these bloating problems but when debloated I’m like pretty much the same as before, I might do a rating post soon when I fix this problem

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse, rgvmogger07 and ShawarmaFilth
s
shut the fuck up at least you didn't binge eat 2000 calories worth of chocolate and now are gonna look like a balloon all day tomorrow

• JFL
for real mang I wish I stayed as hollow as I am after I do sprints for longer. the only thing that can replicate that debloat is furo

• +1
s

shut the fuck up at least you didn't binge eat 2000 calories worth of chocolate and now are gonna look like a balloon all day tomorrow
I mean it’s the holidays so it ain’t that deep tbh

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
potassium doesn't do shit for me, the only things that really debloat are HIIT and furo

for real mang I wish I stayed as hollow as I am after I do sprints for longer. the only thing that can replicate that debloat is furo
Nah u just gotta get below 10% bf to never get bloated

• +1
I think I'm like <15 % but higher than 10 %, I can see veins on my hips and on my chest but they don't pop out like they do on my arms
Gotta get skinnier bhai that’s the only way starve till no bloat

• +1
most important thing is dont drink, once i drank so much and violently vomited so hard that i had eyebags like a 40yo nightshift manlet for 3 fucking days

Brutal.

drink fuck load more water + a slight amount of salt then about 2-3x more potassium than salt by volume of what u had, should help

+ massage where bloat is to help lymphatic system move water out

• +1