How to fix bloodshot sclera?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
My sclera is permanently scarred and no drops will fix it. Its simply red. Is there any surgery that can fix it?

It's probably my biggest failo and it's what gets pointed out to me the most.

20231024 203447

stop the coke paki friend

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Damn the raised eyebrows make you look more ethnic. Try squintmaxing at this point
6ix9ine tier eye area

Try iccceeeeee to soothe it

You have a similar eye area to @emeraldglass btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
No idea, tell people you survived an attack and got hit on your eye

Damn the raised eyebrows make you look more ethnic. Try squintmaxing at this point

Try iccceeeeee

20231013 182852
this is me squintmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
It's so off-putting, I might genuinely put an eyepatch and say I'm a pirate haha jestermaxxed asf
Just start telling the wildest storys to anyone who asks and make sure to always say something diffrent to each person

• +1
Just start telling the wildest storys to anyone who asks and make sure to always say something diffrent to each person
I ruined my own looks. I'm the reason I'm an incel sadly. I had mtn base but I ruined it at childhood by putting acid on my face and eyes

Doesn't really matter tbh they call me scary because of it looks like I'm high and crazy. Who cares if ur ugly from some injury, u are ugly regardless

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
“The majority of ophthalmologists will not do this 
procedure to whiten the eye, as the complications such 
as chronic dry eye, scleral melt and diplopia don’t 
merit the benefits.” Said Susan Fromer, MD
Risks include poor healing, conjunctival epithelial defects, stem cell deficiency, scleral necrosis/necrotizing scleritis, infectious scleritis, infectious endophthalmitis, diplopia, and scleral calcific plaques, he says. “It’s not only the seriousness of the complications, but their frequency.”
In a retrospective study published in a 2013 issue of American Journal of Ophthalmology, the complication rate in more than 1,700 patients was 83% with 56% considered serious."

Brutal

just embarce it and max out your other features,david bowie made having a permanent dialted pupil a halo simply bc of his feutures and appeal lol,having one red eye will not make you any less attractive

• +1
View attachment 2513965just embarce it and max out your other features,david bowie made having a permanent dialted pupil a halo simply bc of his feutures and appeal lol,having one red eye will not make you any less attractive
Nigga it literally puts off the entire face. That's different. Having a red/yellow sclera is one of the most off putting things that normies can notice as well. I literally get called scary and crazy and constantly get asked "are you high". Sclera colour is more important than eye colour.

I might get the eye whitening surgery (it seems quite dangerous however) or just wear an eyepatch.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Nigga it literally puts off the entire face. That's different. Having a red/yellow sclera is one of the most off putting things that normies can notice as well. I literally get called scary and crazy and constantly get asked "are you high". Sclera colour is more important than eye colour.

I might get the eye whitening surgery (it seems quite dangerous however) or just wear an eyepatch.
first of all are you sure its permament and will not heal? also what is the success rate of eye whitening surgery

• +1
first of all are you sure its permament and will not heal? also what is the success rate of eye whitening surgery
Well I tried one redness relief didn't work. I'll try lumify, best redness relief drop. If it doesn't work then it's surgery or eyepatch

6ix9ine tier eye area

Try iccceeeeee to soothe it

I think we have the same PFL

• +1
4/5 ppl get complications? yeah fuck that lmaooo
Examination of the patient revealed bilateral necrotizing scleritis within the nasal region of both eyes. Calcified plaques were also present within the areas of scleromalacia, along with epithelial defects demonstrated with fluorescein staining. Although evidence of previous intraocular inflammation was apparent within the left eye, there were no active signs of inflammation evident within either eye on initial presentation. Complication rates reported in the literature include: scleral thinning (1.8%), calcific plaque formation (2.9%), fibrovascular proliferation (13%), diplopia (1.2%), elevation of intraocular pressure (4.2%), and recurrence of conjunctival hyperemia (2.1%).

This was on a 33 year old after he did the surgery

If only you didn’t have hooded eyes it would be somewhat very close to OP
I have hooded eyes in the morning. I took the pics when I was quite tired. My uee is actually quite minimal. My main issue is my loose undereye and my nct. I'm buying volufiline trying it see what happens

• +1
Examination of the patient revealed bilateral necrotizing scleritis within the nasal region of both eyes. Calcified plaques were also present within the areas of scleromalacia, along with epithelial defects demonstrated with fluorescein staining. Although evidence of previous intraocular inflammation was apparent within the left eye, there were no active signs of inflammation evident within either eye on initial presentation. Complication rates reported in the literature include: scleral thinning (1.8%), calcific plaque formation (2.9%), fibrovascular proliferation (13%), diplopia (1.2%), elevation of intraocular pressure (4.2%), and recurrence of conjunctival hyperemia (2.1%).

This was on a 33 year old after he did the surgery
wait so you only have a 1.8 risk on the specific surgery you need?

• +1
No overall risk of complications are 82% this is for each specific complication
but how long ago did it happen and what caused it,bc if it happend in the last 6 months i guarentee your sclera will slowly become white again

but how long ago did it happen and what caused it,bc if it happend in the last 6 months i guarentee your sclera will slowly become white again
Happened when I was 5 years old. 12 years ago.

This is my eyes in motion. I probably have one of the worst eyes in the forum
atleast your eye shape is decent and you have really good and low eyebrows,it doesnt even look that bad tbh,its only really very noticable if you look really hard to your left then it brings out your redness,maybe avoid that when talking face to face with a foid

• +1

I think we have the same PFL
I just took a picture of my eyes rn

My right eye turns me from mtn eyes to subhuman eyes its crazy.

Look

20231026 221205

With my right eye covered (proof eyepatchmaxxing is the way forward)

20231026 220138

Both eyes showing.

atleast your eye shape is decent and you have really good and low eyebrows,it doesnt even look that bad tbh,its only really very noticable if you look really hard to your left then it brings out your redness,maybe avoid that when talking face to face with a foid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and finn899
I just took a picture of my eyes rn

My right eye turns me from mtn eyes to subhuman eyes its crazy.

Look

View attachment 2514032
With my right eye covered (proof eyepatchmaxxing is the way forward)

View attachment 2514034
Both eyes showing.
i see what you mean,eyepatch could ascend youyes,but then again if you cant see well out of it and you wanna cover it anyways and you just want it to look white and good maybe taking your chances on the surgery wouldnt be a bad idea..

• +1
i see what you mean,eyepatch could ascend youyes,but then again if you cant see well out of it and you wanna cover it anyways and you just want it to look white and good maybe taking your chances on the surgery wouldnt be a bad idea..
bc it has a high complication rate but 80 percent chance your eye will be white again

• +1
bc it has a high complication rate but 80 percent chance your eye will be white again
Yea. Especially since the vision isn't that good anyway I'll be fine mainly seeing with my left eye

Though who knows maybe I can use lumify and the redness will go away :lul:

• +1
Reactions: finn899
  • +1
I have, for years. They said they can't really do anything the layer of the eye is just scarred jfl :lul: :feelsrope:
It might be considered a distinctive characteristic. In your case, it could be either a corneal abrasion or a corneal laceration. For a corneal abrasion, you can use moisturizing or antibiotic eye drops, while surgery can be beneficial for corneal laceration.

• +1