how to fix brow ridge structure/development?

celmaxxer

celmaxxer

Iron
My brow ridge is developing weird, ill post a photo i found that is labelled. My “frontal sinus” bone is super developed, however my orbital rim seems to be underdeveloped. It creates a weird look on my forehead because theres only a brow ridge in the middle of my forehead and not all the way across. Im 17, so is this normal and will i develop the rest of the brow, or is this a weird genetic thing?

Also, its quite high set, above my eyebrows rather then in line with my brows like it should be.

IMG 2196

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and vrt
My brow ridge is developing weird, ill post a photo i found that is labelled. My “frontal sinus” bone is super developed, however my orbital rim seems to be underdeveloped. It creates a weird look on my forehead because theres only a brow ridge in the middle of my forehead and not all the way across. Im 17, so is this normal and will i develop the rest of the brow, or is this a weird genetic thing?

Also, its quite high set, above my eyebrows rather then in line with my brows like it should be.

View attachment 3184244
My Brow developed allot after 17.

• +1
Reactions: celmaxxer
you need proper sleeping posture and chewing.
all else is cope.

Same, you just dont have much of a brow ridge and imagining shit, take your meds

View attachment 3184288 how much growth do u think i could expect with 1000+ ng/dl ?
Depends on stuff like age, androgen receptors, other hormones ect you would benifit tho, also i can see what you mean but its more like frontal eminus or whatever that things called is overdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: celmaxxer