How to fix bulbous nose

D

Disbox789

Iron
The only insecurity i have really is my nose is kinda bulbous, due to having a bulbous tip / sabeccous thick skin i believe. Is there any way to fix / reduce this without surgery?
I heard hydrocortisone / corticosteroids can help but I haven’t tried them yet.
I Would greatly appreciate some assistance.
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: bussi
show a picture.

• +1
Reactions: aids
The only insecurity i have really is my nose is kinda bulbous, due to having a bulbous tip / sabeccous thick skin i believe. Is there any way to fix / reduce this without surgery?
Thank you.
get a needle and suck all the juices out and make it skinny and/or let a fat bitch sit on it to flatten it out:p

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2
Retinoids can shrink the sebaceous glands in your nose, that could help too.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, vernier and 14yearoldpslmogger
Thank you.
rinoplastia-nariz-bulbosa.jpg

if you are Latino it is too wide and big, the solution would be to raise money and have a rhinoplasty...

Slim vs fat noses

The difference is not in the bodyfat % but rather in the availability of a specific set of nutrients.

Encima del cartílago de la nariz hay algo llamado tejido fibrograso, que es una mezcla de colágeno débil y tejido adiposo (tejido graso).

GWFjVHQXoAA6WCV

This 'fibro-fatty tissue' is flabby and gives your nose a less sharp, fat and wide look, low amounts of fibro-fatty tissue in the nose is a trait that models commonly share because of how much sharper, striking and better a person looks.

GWF RCoXoAA6nqi

Tener mucho tejido fibrograso es un rasgo que las personas feas tienden a compartir.

Fibro-fatty tissue is produced during inflammation or stress and even a little bit of excess bodyweight.

But a lack of Collagen is the biggest cause that fibro-fatty tissue is created, and supplying an abundance of Glycine and Collagen is also what makes it vanish.

"When collagen is absent or deficient in the extra-cellular matrix, the fibroblasts differentiate into myoblasts and create fibrofatty tissue to strengthen the matrix and hold it up."

A fat, wide nose is almost always a sign of a lack of Collagen and is why it's deemed as unattractive, the solution is to consume and produce more Collagen:

- Expose yourself to red light
- Eat vitamin C
- Consume bone broth
- Magnesio
- Gelatin

Slim (but tall) noses are very common amongst Nordic people because they still share a lot of Hunter-gatherer genes, populations that have been heavily reliant on farming for many generations (like Indians) tend to produce less Collagen on their own, which is why they have the fatty nose.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and übermog
rinoplastia-nariz-bulbosa.jpg

if you are Latino it is too wide and big, the solution would be to raise money and have a rhinoplasty...
I'm white but i just don't like it, (ethnically spanish,italian and bulgarian ) But its not the width, more like just literally the tip is too thick, otherwise the bridge and everything else is fine, is there anything that can reduce the thickness of that?

Fillers or rhino

Rhino,all “nose exercises” are massive cope

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Kaari
Plasma Fibroblast

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Slim vs fat noses

The difference is not in the bodyfat % but rather in the availability of a specific set of nutrients.

Encima del cartílago de la nariz hay algo llamado tejido fibrograso, que es una mezcla de colágeno débil y tejido adiposo (tejido graso).

View attachment 3158904

This 'fibro-fatty tissue' is flabby and gives your nose a less sharp, fat and wide look, low amounts of fibro-fatty tissue in the nose is a trait that models commonly share because of how much sharper, striking and better a person looks.

View attachment 3158906
Tener mucho tejido fibrograso es un rasgo que las personas feas tienden a compartir.

Fibro-fatty tissue is produced during inflammation or stress and even a little bit of excess bodyweight.

But a lack of Collagen is the biggest cause that fibro-fatty tissue is created, and supplying an abundance of Glycine and Collagen is also what makes it vanish.

"When collagen is absent or deficient in the extra-cellular matrix, the fibroblasts differentiate into myoblasts and create fibrofatty tissue to strengthen the matrix and hold it up."

A fat, wide nose is almost always a sign of a lack of Collagen and is why it's deemed as unattractive, the solution is to consume and produce more Collagen:

- Eat vitamin C
- Consume bone broth
- Magnesio
- Gelatin

Slim (but tall) noses are very common amongst Nordic people because they still share a lot of Hunter-gatherer genes, populations that have been heavily reliant on farming for many generations (like Indians) tend to produce less Collagen on their own, which is why they have the fatty nose.
any other way to lessen this fatty tissue ?

Retinoids can shrink the sebaceous glands in your nose, that could help too.
they thicken the skin though, and i use retinol

Slim vs fat noses

View attachment 3158904

View attachment 3158906

- Eat vitamin C
- Consume bone broth
- Magnesio
- Gelatin

that's a good information