how to fix cheeks?

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
it literally looks like im sucking my cheeks in like 90% of photos with good lighting how tf do i fix this, ik im a truecel and hardmaxx only way to go but wtf i sent this to a girl she saved it in chat, i didnt realize how autistic i looked till after, pls help

Attachments

• IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
then i go from truecel to subhuman, low bf literally carries me
I think the main reason it looks strange is because of your lips, is that how they are naturally or are you pouting a bit?

I think the main reason it looks strange is because of your lips, is that how they are naturally or are you pouting a bit?
i was trinna smirk not really here is another picture

Attachments

• IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
i was trinna smirk not really here is another picture
Yeah now it looks better, it was probably just a bad picture and a weird expression. I wouldn’t over think about it if I was you

Yeah now it looks better, it was probably just a bad picture and a weird expression. I wouldn’t over think about it if I was you
thanks can i ascend to htn or fucking over

Potentially, you have a decent base but a long midface. You also look pretty young too so just make the most of your puberty
my skull and side profile are brutal jfl

you look like a robust trucel

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, edodalic29 and try2beme
it literally looks like im sucking my cheeks in like 90% of photos with good lighting how tf do i fix this, ik im a truecel and hardmaxx only way to go but wtf i sent this to a girl she saved it in chat, i didnt realize how autistic i looked till after, pls help
High ltn