How to fix Clogged Pores/Closed Comodones

justbilling

justbilling

Iron
So i have these clogged pores all over my face such as both sides of the cheek, Chin and forehead, guys can you help me out ive been strugglin with this for years and when i pop them worm like yellowish/white stuff comes out like a worm

Attachments

• IMG_5233.jpeg
    IMG_5233.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5232.jpeg
    IMG_5232.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

rub on forhead to destroy them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, got.daim, PsychoDsk and 3 others
Coconut oil

• JFL
Reactions: piec
vaseline + wata

Tazarotene 0.1% fixes every skin problem. Ive been on tretinoin 0.1%, but tazarotene 0.1% takes it to the next level.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, got.daim and justbilling
So i have these clogged pores all over my face such as both sides of the cheek, Chin and forehead, guys can you help me out ive been strugglin with this for years and when i pop them worm like yellowish/white stuff comes out like a worm
low dose isotretinoin and salicylic acid.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and overdose
Tazarotene 0.1% fixes every skin problem. Ive been on tretinoin 0.1%, but tazarotene 0.1% takes it to the next level.
What cleansers etc should i use with them?

Which one? Theres alot of options can you send me a picture 🙃
Might be worth getting the cleanser and the salicylic acid from the same brand since theyre usually created to work with one another.

low dose isotretinoin and salicylic acid.
Retarded advice as always

Op go fix the root cause of acne

Megadose vitamine b5 https://looksmax.org/threads/vitamin-b5-for-acne.173673/

I am not gonna explain the mechanism behind it, do you own research

Me experiences: i did it, me acne disseapeared very fast, its literaly almost all gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, LegitUser and halloweed
Retarded advice as always

Op go fix the root cause of acne

Megadose vitamine b5 https://looksmax.org/threads/vitamin-b5-for-acne.173673/

I am not gonna explain the mechanism behind it, do you own research

Me experiences: i did it, me acne disseapeared very fast, its literaly almost all gone
again you fucking retard telling ppl to overdose on shit like d3 and b vitamins jfl,b5 is nearly in every food you eat and we need trace amounts,20 mins of sunlight a week and we already have more then enough d3,your soo stupid and cope with megaodosing pointless vitamins

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki and AySab
just do what I did, on top of an actual good skincare routine just start using aloe vera randomly throughout the day everyday. i noticed my acne/pores got a lot better. sometimes you gotta placebo-max and let your body do the work.

(realistically it could be because of damaged skin barrier, and aloe vera helps w/ that OR it could be that the products you're using are too harsh on your skin, keep things basic cleanser + moisturizer for a few weeks & check if theres any improvements)

again you fucking retard telling ppl to overdose on shit like d3 and b vitamins jfl,b5 is nearly in every food you eat and we need trace amounts,20 mins of sunlight a week and we already have more then enough d3,your soo stupid and cope with megaodosing pointless vitamins
I can easily debunk 100% about what you said

But if i did that, what would that contribute to me? Nothing, i cannot cure stupid people

I dont care if you believe me or not, do you own research

N I G G E R

Is the cerave one good? Or you recommend something else?
Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin fuck everything else the more basic the better it is

• +1
Reactions: justbilling
HEY DR NICKA, what is your advice for heart palpitations?
Well remove the things that cause the hearth palpications in the first place? (You probably use minoxidil LOL)

In most cases heart palpitations are harmless

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Last edited:
Well remove the things that cause the hearth palpications in the first place? (You probably use minoxidil LOL)

They are harmless
megadosing b5 could prolly work but it definitely shouldnt be the first thing he does lmao, skincare routine + diet/gym #1

• +1

In most cases heart palpitations are harmless
I apply kirkland minoxidil to my eyebrows not drinking it yet i still have them 😢

Danke for the reply

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
you can use retarded fag jewish studies to prove literallty anything,keep relying on doctors and follow what they all do and end up like them dumb ass nigga
So let me summarize about what you said
"Dont listen to doctors and studies"

Alright..... should we rather listen to those old african grandma"s in nigeria? Maybe with the help of natural remedies we can fix the acne!! And fly

Or should we listen to the spiritual tiktokkers that has always smh to sell?

??
megadosing b5 could prolly work but it definitely shouldnt be the first thing he does lmao, skincare routine + diet/gym #1
What has gym to do with anything

Also mega dosing b5 is harmless if you do it right

Last edited:
I apply kirkland minoxidil to my eyebrows not drinking it yet i still have them 😢

Danke for the reply
Yea sadly topical minoxidil dont work always, so watch out of that

Also if you go to the oral path, dont drink it, just buy the tablets

• +1
wdym what does the gym have to do with this? the studies all show that the gym/skincare is soo good for your health so do it? if all the studies show this surely they cant be wrong right?
Yep

Yea sadly topical minoxidil dont work always, so watch out of that

Also if you go to the oral path, dont drink it, just buy the tablets
Appreciate the advice dr.

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
So let me summarize about what you said
"Dont listen to doctors and studies"

Alright..... should we rather listen to those old african grandma"s in nigeria? Maybe with the help of natural remedies we can fix the acne!! And fly

Or should we listen to the spiritual tiktokkers that has always smh to sell?

??

What has gym to do with anything

Also mega dosing b5 is harmless if you do it right
Use logic. Exercise increases blood circulation & generally improves overall health (i.e. better sleep, relieves stress, etc... which directly have an impact on acne). I don't understand how you're arguing such a niche topic like mega-dosing B5 but don't understand how exercise has an impact lol.

just do what I did, on top of an actual good skincare routine just start using aloe vera randomly throughout the day everyday. i noticed my acne/pores got a lot better. sometimes you gotta placebo-max and let your body do the work.

(realistically it could be because of damaged skin barrier, and aloe vera helps w/ that OR it could be that the products you're using are too harsh on your skin, keep things basic cleanser + moisturizer for a few weeks & check if theres any improvements)
Which aloe vera can you be more specific brother

Which aloe vera can you be more specific brother
Fruit Of The Earth 100% Aloe Vera. I literally just put it on throughout the day when I can remember (sometimes 1x a day, sometimes 2-3x) + also use it in my skincare routine at night. When I was having acne I wasn't sure if it was just normal or "fungal" (if it's fungal then there's like a huge list of ingredients you have to avoid = had to avoid 90% of most skin care products). Tbh not even sure if I had it, but it led me to finding Vanicream cleanser (godlike), La Roche-Posay toleriane Sensitive Face Moisturize (top tier, fuck all other moisturizers they make my face feel weird as shit) & the aloe vera. Stick to those 3 and after a month or so if all is well then i'd say you can start using Hyaluronic Acid (i use The Ordinary hyaluronic acid 2%).

Is the cerave one good? Or you recommend something else?
don't use that it shit literally destroyed my skin and made it acne prone and i was trying to fix the same problem as you

don't use that it shit literally destroyed my skin and made it acne prone and i was trying to fix the same problem as you
I use cerave and it doesn’t make my skin acne prone or anything probably because ive been using it for years and my skin is used to it. Although there are better options if you just started using skincare. For me it would be pointless to switch to a better brand like la roche posay or something since cerave works for me equally as well.

I got rid of the little bumps by using salicylic acid once a week. I also use adapalene every night excluding the night that I’ve cleansed my face with the salicylic acid since it would be too harsh to use both products simultanously for me

wrong reply edited

razorblade, cut it off