How to fix cowlicks.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
tl;dr: before and after, entire procedure cost me 700 euros for all sessions (4 in total)
20240527 172726
20240729 171228

for those that don't know, cowlicks are these shitty twirls in your hair that look thinner in the center, you can have multiple of them, both men and women get them.

mine was even worse than this because I also have cutis verticis gyrata which runs straight through it.

you can actually get rid of them pretty easily through micropigmentation, which is a cosmetic tattoo that's also used to create fake hairlines for guys that want to rock a shaven look.

they won't shave your head for it, they'll just tattoo dots between your follicles to make it look denser, it lasts about 10 years so it's not like you'll still have dots on your head when you're 60.

preferably you want some minor maintenance done to it yearly to keep it looking fresh but you can go years without.

anyway here's another angle.

20240729 171257

you can barely tell it's there anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yue, JEFFSEID2.0, framemoggerr and 16 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, <6PSLcel and Orc
Isn't that just your crown which was thinning? Would this work for a thinning crown? I need it if so, my crown is thinning and makes me insecure although it's not as bad as yours was.

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus, nofap, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

dry neck bhai, please moisturize 😢

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, <6PSLcel, niqfan625 and 2 others
by the way there's also hairline micropigmentation and microblading which is a similar principle incase you've got a crooked hairline.

in my opinion microblading looks a lot better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xegigi, Aero, disheartenedcel and 5 others
@SecularIslamist lifefuel.. will save up shekels to get this in my crown area..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orc and boss8055
Isn't that just your crown which was thinning? Would this work for a thinning crown? I need it if so, my crown is thinning and makes me insecure although it's not as bad as yours was.
will work for thinning hair too.

I've had this cowlick my entire life so it wasn't due to balding, you can see two stripes running through it if you look closely, that's the scalp disorder I have due to my acromegaly that causes folds.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
will work for thinning hair too.

I've had this cowlick my entire life so it wasn't due to balding.
wtf.. that's insane thinning to have from a young age though, cow lick and thinning crown are two different things imo but I guess this works for both. Btw I'm guessing this will work even better and be less noticeable since my hair is black and yours isn't which is why it's slightly noticeable.

700 euros is a little steep for that, no? Think it’s cheaper in the US?

by the way there's also hairline micropigmentation and microblading which is a similar principle incase you've got a crooked hairline.

View attachment 3057742

Guessing nothing decent works for temple recession?

wtf.. that's insane thinning to have from a young age though, cow lick and thinning crown are two different things imo but I guess this works for both. Btw I'm guessing this will work even better and be less noticeable since my hair is black and yours isn't which is why it's slightly noticeable.
light has a harder time penetrating dark hair.

700 euros is a little steep for that, no? Think it’s cheaper in the US?
I had the entire top of my head done where the cutis verticis gyrata folds are, not just the cowlick itself.

the clinic I went to has normal prices compared to abroad.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
700 euros is not too bad, probably more expensive in the UK, brutal. I've heard SMP is cope from a lot of guys on fin.

looking good

• +1
Reactions: Orc

View attachment 3057742

foids really know well holy fuck

• +1
my cowlick sucks cause It makes the hair around It go another way compared to the normal hair
Is there a way to fix this

• So Sad
my cowlick sucks cause It makes the hair around It go another way compared to the normal hair
Is there a way to fix this
only thing you can do against that is wear a cap while it's wet after combing it in the direction you want it to go but it's going straight back to where it wants to be if the air is humid.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
tl;dr: before and after, entire procedure cost me 700 euros for all sessions (4 in total)
View attachment 3057730View attachment 3057735

for those that don't know, cowlicks are these shitty twirls in your hair that look thinner in the center, you can have multiple of them, both men and women get them.

View attachment 3057726

mine was even worse than this because I also have cutis verticis gyrata which runs straight through it.

you can actually get rid of them pretty easily through micropigmentation, which is a cosmetic tattoo that's also used to create fake hairlines for guys that want to rock a shaven look.

View attachment 3057729

they won't shave your head for it, they'll just tattoo dots between your follicles to make it look denser, it lasts about 10 years so it's not like you'll still have dots on your head when you're 60.

preferably you want some minor maintenance done to it yearly to keep it looking fresh but you can go years without.

View attachment 3057738

Will it work for double crown hair/double cowlick?

• +1
medieval peasant hairstyle

View attachment 3057730View attachment 3057735

View attachment 3057726

View attachment 3057729

View attachment 3057738

thank you fr

View attachment 3057742

I don't understand how microblading looks so good, it's just a tattoo but it really does look like the hair itself is thicker, very strong optical illusion.

• +1
idk bro looks like crown thinning to me are you on finasteride?

Looks good micropigmentation is a great thing