how to fix dandruff? (Help please I have 4 days of time for it)

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
Alright guys, I have this very bad problem ab dandruff, it's not a fungus, I went to a dermatologist and he gave me ketan some bullshit I don't remember the full name

didn't work

either way, what can I do for my dandruff? it's really fucking me up I was thinking of us buzzing them atp, like seriously it's driving me mad

I'm currently using a good shampoo not heavy on the hair still nothing though

also don't say "search button" Because all the threads i find r ass long n boring asf to read just give me a solution 😭🙏🏻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and imthesupremecel
bump Because I'm going crazy

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I think I'll just rope tbh

• +1
bump I won't give up anytime soon

• +1
do you live in Germany?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Alright guys, I have this very bad problem ab dandruff, it's not a fungus, I went to a dermatologist and he gave me ketan some bullshit I don't remember the full name

didn't work

either way, what can I do for my dandruff? it's really fucking me up I was thinking of us buzzing them atp, like seriously it's driving me mad

also don't say "search button" Because all the threads i find r ass long n boring asf to read just give me a solution 😭🙏🏻
idk :forcedsmile: try google

• +1
I tried bro google is so fucking ass I swear bro it's so useless😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
buzz your shit then and if you're soft boned you'll look like a female boxer

• +1
  • JFL
nah I'm not soft boned I have bones just they are positioned like shit💔
just say you have a skin condition you can trigger girls maternal instinct that way too and if someone decides to point it out hell get criticised

• +1
just say you have a skin condition you can trigger girls maternal instinct that way too and if someone decides to point it out hell get criticised
nah bro if someone points it out I might just butt fuck them till death tbh(it happened once embarrassing af I have to fix this issue or else I'll go mad)

• +1
go bald its high T and high DHEA

• +1
nah bro if someone points it out I might just butt fuck them till death tbh(it happened once embarrassing af I have to fix this issue or else I'll go mad)
nigger just say you got a serious skin condition and act all sad or you'll get raped in your ass

Go to a dermatologist

• +1

didn't work

eat more fruits and use anti dandruff shampoo

• +1
Keto+ shampoo kinda helped me with it

• +1
How has nobody mentioned it yet?

You need Nizoral Shampoo for this OP
Apply according to instructions.

• +1
How has nobody mentioned it yet?

You need Nizoral Shampoo for this OP
Apply according to instructions.
I used it, didn't work for me bro idk why, maybe I applied it wrong way?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Add baking soda into a bottle of water until it's pretty white and use that as shampoo. Fixed basically everything. Rub it into your hair daily for better results.

• +1
Add baking soda into a bottle of water until it's pretty white and use that as shampoo. Fixed basically everything. Rub it into your hair daily for better results.
Baking soda in hair bro? nahh🙏🏻 I don't trust it, low-key suspicious

Go to a dermatologist
I went there bro, but that fucking retard gave me a stupid shampoo that did nothing and said it's "stress and hormonal things coz your Growing up!!!" read the thread bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: exo
Stop eating plants

• Hmm...
Shampoos with Piroctone Olamine are very effective against dandruff. Recommend them to you from personal experience.

Baking soda in hair bro? nahh🙏🏻 I don't trust it, low-key suspicious
Don't use artificial antifungal shampoos, they just work for a day or two and disrupt your hormones as a side effect. Baking soda is a panacea.

• +1
Shampoos with Piroctone Olamine are very effective against dandruff. Recommend them to you from personal experience.
could you suggest me one of them? a brand I mean

Don't use artificial antifungal shampoos, they just work for a day or two and disrupt your hormones as a side effect. Baking soda is a panacea.
I don't use them, I use something with lemon but not artificial and filled with weird ass ingredients

1. Not getting enough shampoo in ur scalp
2. Not washing off the shampoo or conditioner fully

• +1
1. Not getting enough shampoo in ur scalp
2. Not washing off the shampoo or conditioner fully
bro I do both, maybe not the first one, but still it's weird how much dandruff I have anyway, idk I think my hair just fucking sucks tbh

I went there bro, but that fucking retard gave me a stupid shampoo that did nothing and said it's "stress and hormonal things coz your Growing up!!!" read the thread bhai
idk, find a better one. i had very bad flaky dandruff as well and dermatologist made me buy a cream that made all the dandruff fall out, now i have almost none left

• +1
idk, find a better one. i had very bad flaky dandruff as well and dermatologist made me buy a cream that made all the dandruff fall out, now i have almost none left
which is the name cream bro? I'm desperate I rly need it, can't stand ts shit no more

which is the name cream bro? I'm desperate I rly need it, can't stand ts shit no more
idk its a compound, i just found the recipe and it has:

salicylic acid
calomel
triamcinolone
retinyl palmitate

I googled and most of these seem safe but IDK how to read the dosages and you probably don't want calomel in it tbh that shit seems dangerous.

• +1
Do you scratch your head?

• +1
i used and still am using a ketoconazole 2% shampoo, i used to have my scalp really fucked up and it helped me so much. it depends on the issue you have, so do some research. i have dermatitis and this fixed my issue. my scalp was always flaky as fuck, but after i started using it i had results right away. good luck bro.

ps: i get it from the pharmacy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and SoundnVision
i used and still am using a ketoconazole 2% shampoo, i used to have my scalp really fucked up and it helped me so much. it depends on the issue you have, so do some research. i have dermatitis and this fixed my issue. my scalp was always flaky as fuck, but after i started using it i had results right away. good luck bro.
Fucking nizoral obviously
I used it, didn't work for me, neither of them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JordanBarretGQ and thatdraco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back