needsolution

Zephir
You dont natutally, surgeries bro

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2587 and needsolution
CCW maxilla rotation. Basically they cut a small portion of your midface and reposition everything.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, LordNorwood, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
CCW maxilla rotation. Basically they cut a small portion of your midface and reposition everything.
Tbh my maxilla isnt downward growth, its flat (not recessed but not forward grown) but some friend from discord asked me. Thanks for info.

I will made a thread on a affordablz extra strong palate pusher

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, noped, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ruby
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Couldn't MSE + FP achieve a CCW rotation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
wraparound shotgun implants
UGiG0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, GoMadAndSTFU and her
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and EthnicelAscension
Nigga there needs to be everything not just forward growth lmao

Okay so assume forward growth and a compact midface are important

Also my device will be for midface lenght

This could ascend me ngl
also the before/afters on this are crazy, literally turning subhumans into humans

This could ascend me ngl

also the before/afters on this are crazy, literally turning subhumans into humans
Yes, but that's the most invasive surgery IMHO. One thing is opening a suture through a cut, another thing is completely cutting the middle of your face.

Yes, but that's the most invasive surgery IMHO. One thing is opening a suture through a cut, another thing is completely cutting the middle of your face.
How much does it shorten the midface?
And yeah its probably not worth it for me tbh, I have a longish midface but its not nearly enough of a problem to justify a seriously invasive surgery

since u seem to be very high iq on this subject, what would u say is the best device to align teeth, literally only one of my top incisors is misaligned bc when it was coming out the baby teeth was still intact and it caused it to grow in a misaligned way.

now for one misaligned teeth i dont want to spend $4000 and get invisalign, what would you recommend I do.

Also thanks for all your contributions man, i love all your posts, very high iq.
If one tooth is crooked inside the palate, you can use a tooth born palate expander to push that tooth in line with the others.

• Love it
Reactions: noped
is this something i can order from ebay or should contact my orthodontist and ask them to make one for me?

Sorry for sounding like such a noob, i get my advice from people here rather than my actual dentist/ortho bc they are huge scammers and push for things to rip money off of patients. every appointment they talk about extracting wisdom teeth even after i tell them no.
You make a big mistake taking advices blindly from here. Always do your own research, or pay the price of laziness.

Anyway, yes you can do that by ordering the materials online.

CCW with 10+ degree rotation

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914