How to fix droopy lower eyelid?

definitely_notchad

definitely_notchad

Iron
My UEE is pretty normal (comparable to zayn malik), I could eyelashmaxx and make it better but what can I do to make my lower eyelid look better? Its kinda droopy on the sides (probably due to slight ack of whatever bone which supports it, I have positive canthal tilt for reference) is there any way to fix it naturally? Ice mastered lower eyelid squinting but are there anyways to actually reduce the droopyness permanently? Like for example eyelid pulling and cold exposure to reduce UEE works so are there any methods which are similar to reduce LED (term for lower eyelid droopyness 💀)

Solution
majesticincel
Same problem, mark this as a solution by pressing the grey checkmark under this

all you need to do is get used to a stable sleep schedule (go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day) and sleep atleast 8 hours while drinking atleast 2l of water per day and it should get fixed within a week
The eye muscle is likely weaker than the other. I had the same thing and started doing eye exercises to fix it slightly.

Volufiline is a possible solution as well

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and definitely_notchad

all you need to do is get used to a stable sleep schedule (go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day) and sleep atleast 8 hours while drinking atleast 2l of water per day and it should get fixed within a week

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
Solution

yeah thanks, my sleep was pretty shit lately but so that might be it idk tho

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
And don't listen to whatever ramble he's on about this shit won't help in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad
And don't listen to whatever ramble he's on about this shit won't help in the slightest
dude what, if he has it genetically then no ofc not, but if its bloated and thats causing the problem, this will fix it

OP send pic of it

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and definitely_notchad
dude what, if he has it genetically then no ofc not, but if its bloated and thats causing the problem, this will fix it

OP send pic of it
IMG 20240912 2118232

Looks slightly worse irl

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
it depends
sleep deprivation can make eyelids droopy
but if the OP has good sleep then it is because he has bad infras
ok I'll clear this, I have been having bad sleep for a while, 5-6 hours (pretty low for my age I guess). And I have noticed that when I sleep like 9-10 hours randomly my lower eyelid does look less droopy for one day, then the next day it goes back to the way it was due to shit sleep

ok I'll clear this, I have been having bad sleep for a while, 5-6 hours (pretty low for my age I guess). And I have noticed that when I sleep like 9-10 hours randomly my lower eyelid does look less droopy for one day, then the next day it goes back to the way it was due to shit sleep
yes sleep will make it looks droopy this same thing happens to me

• +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad and liberiangrimreaper