How to fix dry hair?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
My hair is constantly dry and has bad texture. I shampoo around once a week and notice that if I shampoo more often it gets worse. Any ideas on making hair less dry?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, StrangerDanger and mulattomaxxer
My hair is constantly dry and has bad texture. I shampoo around once a week and notice that if I shampoo more often it gets worse. Any ideas on making hair less dry?
Idk i just try to make hair sweaty by taking giga hot baths

Depends on the type of hair you have. If it’s curly or not, if it’s thick or dense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
leave coconut oil in your hair for 30 minutes like once a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and sytyl
don't use shampoo, let your hair air dry and dont use any products

let your hair go natural it looks better and is healthier

products and shampoo fucks your hair

use conditioner only

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
hair conditioner every day
argan oil overnight 1x a week
coconut oil overnight 1x a week
shampoo on a designated day where you don't mind your hair looking shit
your hair will be shiny and nice

Stop using shampoo entirely. Just wash your hair with water. Your body is very good at regulating itself, you don't need all these bath care products you are told to purchase. These products are tools to use in specific circumstances. They are not mandatory products you must use.

I stopped using any products on my hair near when lockdown started. Previously I used shampoo and conditioner on my hair and my scalp was flaky and itchy all the time. I used them less and my head itched less. I stopped using them entirely now my head never itches. Since lockdown I have used shampoo once and it felt like I was setting my scalp on fire. The chemicals are extremley harsh on your skin.

All I do is wash my hair throughouly with water and my hair condition is better then ever.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Tyronecell
Cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
you have to shower

Stop using shampoo entirely. Just wash your hair with water. Your body is very good at regulating itself, you don't need all these bath care products you are told to purchase. These products are tools to use in specific circumstances. They are not mandatory products you must use.

I stopped using any products on my hair near when lockdown started. Previously I used shampoo and conditioner on my hair and my scalp was flaky and itchy all the time. I used them less and my head itched less. I stopped using them entirely now my head never itches. Since lockdown I have used shampoo once and it felt like I was setting my scalp on fire. The chemicals are extremley harsh on your skin.

All I do is wash my hair throughouly with water and my hair condition is better then ever.
how do you workout and not clean your scalp with at least a cleanser?

Cold showers
they don't have to be cold but they shouldn't be hot because it makes hair more easy to damage

lukewarm is fine

how do you workout and not clean your scalp with at least a cleanser?
I just use water and throughouly clean my hair. Our body doesn't need excessive chemical assistance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
don't use shampoo, let your hair air dry and dont use any products

let your hair go natural it looks better and is healthier

products and shampoo fucks your hair

use conditioner only
jfl if serious

using conditioner all the time with no shampoo will make it build up around your hair

find a mild shampoo and use a conditioner + oil

no shampoo is a meme imo

jfl if serious

using conditioner all the time with no shampoo will make it build up around your hair
shampoo is cancer for your hair

you want the oil to build up its good for hair especialy if its curly

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Shampoo literally dries your hair bro. Use a gentle one.

Realistically every guy should be using this as it has Ketaconazol 1% which is good for ridding your scalp of fungal / dandruff / DHT

0_6-min_2048x2048.jpg

You need to condition, use hair masks, argon oil.

All of these things will improve it.

This shit works on even the dryest, most stale hair, it's amazing:

i-041732-urbn-moist-masque-200ml-1-940.jpg

Last edited: