How to fix every single part of your face?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
@reptiles is this legit or no?

Lower Third
  • (Hyoid/Submental) Neck Liposuction
  • (Mandible/Gonial/Ramus) Jaw Angle Implants or BSSO(CCW Rotation) or DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)(CCW Rotation)
  • (Chin) Genioplasty/DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)
  • (Lips) Fat Transfer
  • (Teeth) Braces/Teeth Whitening
  • (Palate) MSE/RPE
Middle Third
  • (Philtrum) (You can't)
  • (Maxilla) (MLF/Lefort I, II)(CCW Rotation) or DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)(CCW Rotation)
  • (Nose) Rhinoplasty
  • (Zygos) ZSO/Implants
  • (Orbitals) Almond Eye Surgery/Orbital Decompression/Infraorbital Implants/Canthoplasty
  • (Brow Ridge) Implants/Fat Grafting
Upper Third
  • (Eyebrows) Eyebrow Transplant
  • (Forehead) Hairline Reduction
  • (Hairline) Hair Transplant
  • (Hair) Hair Transplant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, thecel, donjonswe and 2 others
MSE to fix lower third?
situation.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Hammer therapy
i'll do it

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10172
proper tongue posture for 18284219482 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 5180, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
Can't philtrum be fixed by lip lift?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 7506, wagbox and 1 other person
WHY WOULD YOU GET A LIPOSUCTION WHEN YOU CAN MEW FOR FREE
C66D71BD C902 4BDA AFA8 A53C8E2AC7A3

• +1
@reptiles is this legit or no?

Lower Third
  • (Hyoid/Submental) Neck Liposuction
  • (Mandible/Gonial/Ramus) Jaw Angle Implants or BSSO(CCW Rotation) or DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)(CCW Rotation)
  • (Chin) Genioplasty/DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)
  • (Lips) Fat Transfer
  • (Teeth) Braces/Teeth Whitening
  • (Palate) MSE/RPE
Middle Third
  • (Philtrum) (You can't)
  • (Maxilla) (MLF/Lefort I, II)(CCW Rotation) or DO(Distraction Osteogenesis)(CCW Rotation)
  • (Nose) Rhinoplasty
  • (Zygos) ZSO/Implants
  • (Orbitals) Almond Eye Surgery/Orbital Decompression/Infraorbital Implants/Canthoplasty
  • (Brow Ridge) Implants/Fat Grafting
Upper Third
  • (Eyebrows) Eyebrow Transplant
  • (Forehead) Hairline Reduction
  • (Hairline) Hair Transplant
  • (Hair) Hair Transplant
Great post op

• +1
WHY WOULD YOU GET A LIPOSUCTION WHEN YOU CAN MEW FOR FREE
View attachment 1011310
michael mew should be shot for selling this gigacope to desperate subhumans
imagine actually believing you can grow your non existent lower jaw by pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
I can’t breathe when I lift my hyoid up to mew
I read a thread of someone who had the same problem and it turned out he had an underlying medical condition or something like that .

• +1
michael mew should be shot for selling this gigacope to desperate subhumans
imagine actually believing you can grow your non existent lower jaw by pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth
Chewing builds the maxilla and mandible whilst mewing expands the palate, simple.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and curryslayerordeath
Chewing builds the maxilla and mandible whilst mewing expands the palate, simple.
the only thing chewing like a rabid chipmunk grows is your masseters and you’ll look like this

are you seriously telling me you think you can grow bones in adults without distraction osteogenesis

Attachments

• F09BBFE3-C847-46FF-A586-B26542EA3D09.jpeg
    F09BBFE3-C847-46FF-A586-B26542EA3D09.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 108
  • +1
the only thing chewing like a rabid chipmunk grows is your masseters and you’ll look like this

are you seriously telling me you think you can grow bones in adults without distraction osteogenesis
You’re right about chewing growing your masseters but masseters also grow your mandible mostly at the level of the gonion. This girl for example has been grinding since a child, just look at that gonion
7F050044 3995 471C 83C9 8B1DA9774552
7546A629 53F1 42BF A6D0 0C9FA3E61747

“B-but she grinded her teeth when she was growing, no way you can grow the jaw as an adult”

Take the jaw pill son
5612477E E333 4A24 910C 10BF9B8BA24E

35902E38 82C3 4612 B3E8 B42120DDDDA9

It’s not just masseters, you’re growing actual bone
79123319 0D3F 479B B4EB FB46C0DF33D4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Musashi, Deleted member 10172 and 4 others
You’re right about chewing growing your masseters but masseters also grow your mandible mostly at the level of the gonion. This girl for example has been grinding since a child, just look at that gonion
View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370

“B-but she grinded her teeth when she was growing, no way you can grow the jaw as an adult”

Take the jaw pill son
View attachment 1011380
View attachment 1011385

View attachment 1011386
single most educated newcel I've seen on the forum ngl

I'm convinced you're an alt/lurked for a very long time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 12218
single most educated newcel I've seen on the forum ngl

I'm convinced you're an alt/lurked for a very long time
Means a lot coming from you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Ocelot
View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370

Take the jaw pill son
View attachment 1011380
View attachment 1011385

View attachment 1011386
I read the study. It just says there is a CORRELATION between bite strenght and bones mass, which is logical because if you were born with an ugly recessed jaw or were mothbreathing as a kid your whole bite is dysfunctional, while if you were born with a healthy jaw and developed properly, you have a normal, strong bite. This study proves literally nothing, it says people with healthy jaws have more strength.

You can expand your dental arch with mewing, but if you want real palate expansion you need to get MSE for skeletal change. As an adult your sutures are FUSED. Your bone growth phase is OVER unless you open those sutures or use distraction osteogenesis. By your logic you would be able to make yourself taller by pulling on your legs because “you grow bone” which is just absurd.
An adult mandible is not growing anywhere this is just a cheap cope for people who are too pussy to get jaw surgery that’d make an actual difference to their subhuman jaws

Yeah I’m sure if the guy on the right pushed his tongue to the roof of his mouth enough times his jaw would magically just triple in length and look like the left guy
Just grow your bones theory
B0C9A57F D6B9 4BB5 87C5 7715C3857F80

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 10172
I read the study. It just says there is a CORRELATION between bite strenght and bones mass, which is logical because if you were born with an ugly recessed jaw or were mothbreathing as a kid your whole bite is dysfunctional, while if you were born with a healthy jaw and developed properly, you have a normal, strong bite. This study proves literally nothing, it says people with healthy jaws have more strength.

You can expand your dental arch with mewing, but if you want real palate expansion you need to get MSE for skeletal change. As an adult your sutures are FUSED. Your bone growth phase is OVER unless you open those sutures or use distraction osteogenesis. By your logic you would be able to make yourself taller by pulling on your legs because “you grow bone” which is just absurd.
An adult mandible is not growing anywhere this is just a cheap cope for people who are too pussy to get jaw surgery that’d make an actual difference to their subhuman jaws

Yeah I’m sure if the guy on the right pushed his tongue to the roof of his mouth enough times his jaw would magically just triple in length and look like the left guy
View attachment 1011748
he's retarded man, he thinks he knows everything lol

Distraction Osteogenesis would save the world ngl, all surgeons should stop using Bimax to fix subhuman jaws.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag

U can't you need distraction or it's over, chewing is just some stupid fucking meme.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag

View attachment 1011748
The amount of misinformation you wrote isn't worth responding to

• +1
he believes changing his tongue position will grow his recessed jaw out it’s hopeless
he is delusional man lol XD, and he thinks MSE improves ur looks too

042AD997 95A9 4C0F B224 68BAEAD325C5

• +1
Reactions: SA7
I think you can get fillers for forehead