How to fix excessive sweating

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
I might have hyper hidrosis or whatever its called
I sweat alot especially under my armpits for no reason.
Especially when im stressed/nervous/anxious.

I had this like since 3 years ago i remember in class i used to have massive sweat stains beneath my pits (even if it wasnt warm).
Everytime i slightly feel warm my armpits start DRENCHING.
also my lower back sweats alot too.

How to fiz this problem? Im scared of using most deodorants that supposed to fix this cuz of the aluminum.

Im down for taking oral medications for it tho cuz i used to use EVERY single deodorant even the antiperspirant ones. All it did was make it worse:lul:

I think you just need to manage your stress

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
I think you just need to manage your stress
I cant, its impossible. I am in a constant state of anxiety especially when im around people because im a abused dog. Its deeply engraved into my core due to childhood trauma. I need some hardcore meds for this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
My sister had this and she did a surgery to fix it. She had excessive sweating on palms to the point holding a pen would be slippery and if you shook her hand it was wet.

The surgery was successful and she stopped sweating on her hands, but it switched to her back lol.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
My sister had this and she did a surgery to fix it. She had excessive sweating on palms to the point holding a pen would be slippery and if you shook her hand it was wet.

The surgery was successful and she stopped sweating on her hands, but it switched to her back lol.

Last edited: