How To Fix Eye Area?

D

drose

Silver
M23 Paki, I need to know how to fix this death tier eye area, because the shape of my eye is actually good, it's just my fucked eye area that's decimating me.

It really holds me back. What procedures are needed? Also, I'm on week 2 of tret, but what else should I add ASAP in terms of skincare to my eye area?

Thank you fellow niggers

Attachments

• 20241015_235201.jpg
    20241015_235201.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235200(0).jpg
    20241015_235200(0).jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241015_235200.jpg
    20241015_235200.jpg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241011_173814.jpg
    20241011_173814.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241011_173617.jpg
    20241011_173617.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak
either you're unemployed or you're an absolute retard

• JFL
Reactions: xnj
either you're unemployed or you're an absolute retard
How? I make 100k/year (dead serious), and I work a hard job, which requires a high iq

• Woah
Reactions: ronald_2
M23 Paki, I need to know how to fix this death tier eye area, because the shape of my eye is actually good, it's just my fucked eye area that's decimating me.

It really holds me back. What procedures are needed? Also, I'm on week 2 of tret, but what else should I add ASAP in terms of skincare to my eye area?

Thank you fellow niggers
Infra orbitals rhinoplasty cause you may need it man

How? I make 100k/year (dead serious), and I work a hard job, which requires a high iq
Then you shouldnt even be here. You're not ugly and make good money. Bitches should be all over you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW and ascension124
Then you shouldnt even be here. You're not ugly and make good money. Bitches should be all over you.
I have girlfriend faggot, I wanna get treated really well and get promotions quick

• +1
Reactions: caruso_joao
I hope your trolling

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: caruso_joao and ronald_2
orbital decompression would be your best bet

orbital decompression would be your best bet
My eyes are fairly deep set tho... it's the holowness of my under eyes that ruins me, the skin is thin, and it's all bones underneath

My eyes are fairly deep set tho... it's the holowness of my under eyes that ruins me, the skin is thin, and it's all bones underneath
its not really about the setness, theyre visibly different, and you do look like an OD patient:
IMG 1709

maybe supra & infra implants can do the job instead tho, idk consult with people like surgerymax or giant implants for best advice.

maybe supra & infra implants can do the job instead tho, idk consult with people like surgerymax or giant implants for best advice.
Who's surgerymax and giant implants?

Thank you fellow niggthe p

Thank you fellow niggers
The problem here is your nose dude

Hard to improve the eye area naturally even surgically

Nah, you have a pretty good jaw and make 100k a year. Just fix the nose and infra orbital area and ur good.
What about fat injections in the under eyes instead of infraorbitals?

Also, instead of a rhinoplasty, what about a bimax?

Wouldn't that correct the droopiness quite a bit?