How to fix facial assymetry

Ajjubhai

Ajjubhai

Cooked in every way
My face was symmetrical few years back if I refer to the old photos but I now have facial assymetry with jaw and eyes and overall facial imbalance . Is there any natural way to fix it i have also noticed shoulder assymetry and one side of my neck is more stiff than other .

unless its severe no one notices it, everyone has it, look at paul george shoulder asymmetry

If you were symmetrical few years ago, it means that your problem isn't bone related aka hemofacial hypoplasia or other crazy shit. Most likely masseter muscle is bigger on one side which is fixable.

bonesmashing but u wont do it
Man bonesmashing won't fix assymetry come on it will increase the size and projection of bone theoretically but not the deviation and won't affect the assymetry might aswell destroy more symmetry.

Man bonesmashing won't fix assymetry come on it will increase the size and projection of bone theoretically but not the deviation and won't affect the assymetry might aswell destroy more symmetry.
I fixed slight assymetry

If you were symmetrical few years ago, it means that your problem isn't bone related aka hemofacial hypoplasia or other crazy shit. Most likely masseter muscle is bigger on one side which is fixable.
Well I chewed on my left for many many years now I am aware of it

Well tell me will bonesmashing help with my chin size and projection also tell the frequency and intensity of bonesmashing.
helps man, for safery check Claviculars guide
supplement vit d3 10k with k2
I rest 2 days and hit very gentle. we need micro fractures not broken bone
U'll see results straight away it will be swelling but our goal is to achieve this swelling look with bones

helps man, for safery check Claviculars guide
supplement vit d3 10k with k2
I rest 2 days and hit very gentle. we need micro fractures not broken bone
U'll see results straight away it will be swelling but our goal is to achieve this swelling look with bones
Tbh I have tried to do it but never had swelling???

My face was symmetrical few years back if I refer to the old photos but I now have facial assymetry with jaw and eyes and overall facial imbalance . Is there any natural way to fix it i have also noticed shoulder assymetry and one side of my neck is more stiff than other .
ya Ajjubhai!

I have an idea on how one could fix assymetry, highly theoretical but could work.

i will test this method out soon and make a thread on it, would you like a tag?

why ask these questions when theres multiple threads about it? But sleep on back ig

ya Ajjubhai!

I have an idea on how one could fix assymetry, highly theoretical but could work.

i will test this method out soon and make a thread on it, would you like a tag?
Sure

• +1
Reactions: klimo