How to fix feminine and recessed brow ridge?

Browridgecel

Browridgecel

Iron
I really struggle with recessed brow ridge even though i have insane orbitals, i am 15 so i’m hoping my bone density is still going to develop but i dont really know what to do about that

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
surgery bhai, sorry

or try ur luck with some test

cirurgia bhai, desculpe

ou tente a sorte com algum teste
So if i testmaxx i can project it a lil more? I mean i have the prettyboy look so it shouldn’t matter so much but when prettyboys reach 30+ its over for them bc of bone structure

• +1
Reactions: dbva
So if i testmaxx i can project it a lil more? I mean i have the prettyboy look so it shouldn’t matter so much but when prettyboys reach 30+ its over for them bc of bone structure
Blast any steroid you can get your hands on. It's the only way to masculinize bones. :blackpill::redpill:

although not very proeminent, my browridge improved tremendously from 15 to 25yo

It was unexistent back in my teen years so yes it can grow
just stimulate your testosterone production, heavy workout, vitamin D (sun your balls) good cyrcadian rhythm, rich protein diet and fasting

I really struggle with recessed brow ridge even though i have insane orbitals, i am 15 so i’m hoping my bone density is still going to develop but i dont really know what to do about that
obviously your bone density will still develop men dont reach their peak bone density untill the age of 25-30 yo dont fuck up your cortisol by worrying too much about this shit just live life and try not to fuck up your hormones by rotting too much at home and eating shit food exercise and sleepwell and thats all u can do for now

• +1
Reactions: android